Who is currently the face of Utd for you?

ThinkTank@Cafe

Rashford, easily. World of potential, but inconsistent. Sometimes so frustrating that fans write him off. He’s turning around, having become much more consistent. I believe in this team to become consistent and realize it’s full potential as seen at Etihad.

ravi2

Rashford, easily. World of potential, but inconsistent. Sometimes so frustrating that fans write him off. He’s turning around, having become much more consistent. I believe in this team to become consistent and realize it’s full potential as seen at Etihad.
Who has written Rashford off? That is nonsense.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I guess it's Rashford, he's the first one who popped into my head.

Our Academy is amazing, I'd like to get back into the habit of watching their games. To have Rashford, McTominay and Greenwood as vital first team members from the academy is brilliant. Tuanzebe looks a prospect and Fonsu-Mensah looks promising. And I'm happy to have Lingard and Pereira as squad players. If we can get squad players out of Garner, Gomes or Chong I'd be pleased.

I guess Pogba counts too, except his agent clearly wants to engineer him a move in the near future. You don't hire Mino Raiola to be a lifelong servant to one club.

TheLord

Woodie of course.
He is a perfect reflection of the current state of United - spineless and rudderless.

Web of Bissaka

Currently...

Ed Woodward - Face of Utd's "Mediocrity"

Faces of Utd's Joke/Meme/Etc.
- JLingz
- Jones, forever long he's here
(King Sanchez and Lukaku last season)

Faces of Utd's "Utd way identity"
- Rashford (generally)
- Greenwood
- McT
- Williams

Pogba have the appeal but not for the two most recent seasons.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Definitely Woodward for me.

He's the embodiment of what we are at the moment; he also represents dichotomy on more than one level.

Profound - the work of art that is Ed, I mean, not my post.

Tarrou

Rashford and McTominay

those parasitic wankers or Woodward don't represent the club, for me

UnitedChampionsAgain

Brandon Williams...the only player in the squad who looks like he gives it 100% every game and isn't afraid to take chances. Rashford, Martial and others have too many off games where they look as if they can't be bothered or the opposition are beneath them.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Who embodies current state of the club - Woodward.

Who is our most valuable/best player in this season - Rashford, without any shred of doubt. He's having a fantastic season, being in the top-five of the top EPL goal-scorers, above Mo Salah, Sterling, Harry Kane, Mane, Aguero... It's quite impressive.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
David Gill was an accountant as well if I remember correctly.
True fact. As well as - Maurizio Sarri was a banker and never played a day of professional football. Brendan Rodgers and Roy Hodgson also never made it to play at senior level. All of them top coaches. And Mourinho's footballing career is nothing to write home about.

But I think the point, when we call Woodward "an accountant", is that Woodward never progressed beyond the mentality of his previous job. David Gill is highly respected in footballing circles, elected to all kinds of positions at FA, FIFA, and UEFA by his peers. Not to mention - an extremely distinguished career at United to show as a club executive. Woodward has nothing to show for his executive chairmanship years, other than managing revenue well. That's a director of sponsorships or a CFO, at best. He's not done anything valuable as the executive chairman of the organization. The organization is not successful footballing-wise, and the team he built/is running is a fecking joke for everybody

fergosaurus

Pogba is our most talented and marketable player but he likely wants to leave given the chance so I'm reluctant to say him. On that basis I'd go with Rashford who under current circumstances has been outstanding and a good professional and role model.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Woodward for definite is the face of our club currently. For all the wrong reasons.