Who potentially replaces Ronaldo?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Maybe Glazers go crazy and say to Murtough; "Buy that lad from Spurs, Harry something"

tomaldinho1

My fear is that it will be Calvert-Lewin
Vomit inducing that. I had hoped it would be Richarlisson but the reality is we won’t sign anyone and it’ll be Martial. We will all groan and then he’ll score 25 league goals and the terraces will echo with ‘Toby Martial came from France…’

Abraxas

I think this is the problem if Ronaldo leaves this summer. Him staying gave us some opportunity to take our time and identify the correct target over the course of this season.

Most of the touted options are extremely unappealing for one reason or another.

fps

Who's playing 9 for Ajax? Probably him.

abkmufc92

We won't be signing anyone to replace him.

We will just be relying on goals from Bruno, Sancho, Rashford, Martial and Elanga.

We won't be adding any attacking players to our team.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Sort of glad Richarlison has already been sold. He would have been nailed on. Can't fecking stand him.

Dazzmondo

Thinks Spurs fancy Ronaldo by any chance? No, probably not, right

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Lots of players could be bought for the £25m a year Ronaldo costs (assuming £500k a week).

Gordon S

Not sure we need a direct replacement for him. It is perfectly possible to score a decent amount of goals without a specialized superstar striker.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not sure we need a direct replacement for him. It is perfectly possible to score a decent amount of goals without a specialized superstar striker.
Yes true but we are now absolutely desperate for a forward of some kind if he goes.