Who potentially replaces Ronaldo?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

I say this a lot but football is changes. Comes in cycles and big men up top are back en vogue. Said it a while ago but reason why all the teams are looking back at defined #9s almost in the classic mould.

I'd take this unit. Love me a big man up top who can score headers.

Abraxas

I say this a lot but football is changes. Comes in cycles and big men up top are back en vogue. Said it a while ago but reason why all the teams are looking back at defined #9s almost in the classic mould.

I'd take this unit. Love me a big man up top who can score headers.
He certainly looks better in that video than he did against England!

Castia

We simply don't have the budget according to reports do we?

For me attack is in a much worse condition than the defence with Elanga, Rashford, Sancho and a for sale Martial it must be one of the worst front lines we've had in years.

Hashira

Supports
Football
Ronaldo-Neymar swap.

Everyone knows PSG are desperate to win the CL. Who else better to lead them to European glory than the GOAT in that competition?

They will also get to fulfil the wet dream of a million fanboys who always wanted to see Messi and Ronaldo playing together in the same team.

PSG also possess the deep pockets that can afford Ronaldo's massive wages. While Neymar finally gets the chance to play in the PL, the most marketable and recognisable league in the world

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

For me attack is in a much worse condition than the defence with Elanga, Rashford, Sancho and a for sale Martial it must be one of the worst front lines we've had in years.
Think you'd consider these extenuating circumstances.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We will buy Antony and put Bruno as false 9 or Rashford or Martial in some games. Amad wasn't bad playing false 9 vs Wolves too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

If ronaldo leaves, I am sure Ten Hag will be backed heavily to bring a striker in. But Ronaldo should be forced to stay in my books. He had the chance to make his mind known, and its too late now.

Had this been at the start of the window perhaps we would push better for Nunez. Now there's no one available so he has to do the job hes contracted to do.

VivaRonaldo85

A forward? We need to replace Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood and possibly Martial. We need about 3 in. No idea on names at this stage. Two of the top ones have already gone to Liverpool and City surprise surprise

Idxomer

The club was ready to spend at least £40m for Antony, so the money is there for a forward.

Dazzmondo

How much would Osimen cost actually? That's a genuine borderline world class option that might actually be interested in a move to Utd without CL.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We won't be signing anyone to replace him.

We will just be relying on goals from Bruno, Sancho, Rashford, Martial and Elanga.

We won't be adding any attacking players to our team.
Oh shut up.

Rooney24

Garnacho. Prefer him to get a shot than a high financial risk on someone. At least for next season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Here we are agreeing with each other :lol:
It appears we are!

I mean, was just clear self-pity BS. Didn’t warrant any more than a shut up tbh. There is zero to suggest that we would sell our top goalscorer and not replace him.

abkmufc92

Don't be stupid. Do you genuinely think we won't get another forward if Ronaldo goes :houllier:
We are not looking to even replace Greenwood and Cavani yet you think the club will be bother to replace Ronaldo with anyone.

Dazzmondo

Lautaro Martinez probably needs to be one of the names considered. I personally always saw him as a striker in a front 2. Not sure he works as well as a lone striker the way he would need to in our system. I believe he's played as a lone striker for Argentina? Anybody seen him play in that role and how did he do?

Castia

Dybala and Anthony would add to our attack

Do it.

Cloud7

My vote goes to Shick. My vote also went to him last summer before we signed Ronaldo.