Who replaces Woodward?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
befitting a club of our stature, we need someone instantly recognisable. someone with gravitas, panache and some razzle dazzle. there are a few stand out candidates for me and a couple of front runners:

1. the michelin man

instantly recognisable, great brand awareness, allows seamless integration with a new official tyres sponsor. as a hidden bonus, we can kidnap jon moss before united games and have “mm” ref in his place, ensuring favourable results for us and a higher league position.

2. the laughing cow

already red, would allow us to find god and remove remove the association with devils. “the red cows” is far more palatable and will ensure fans of christ become fans of united. more fans equals more revenue, which should mean a higher league position.

3. pringles guy

a ‘stash that commands respect. a ‘stash you can set your watch to. a ‘stash that must be obeyed. the players would go over the top towards certain death for that ‘stash, ensuring a higher league position.

4. colonel sanders

discount kfc which can be used to bribe jon moss. this should mean a higher league position.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
befitting a club of our stature, we need someone instantly recognisable. someone with gravitas, panache and some razzle dazzle. there are a few stand out candidates for me and a couple of front runners:

1. the michelin man

instantly recognisable, great brand awareness, allows seamless integration with a new official tyres sponsor. as a hidden bonus, we can kidnap jon moss before united games and have “mm” ref in his place, ensuring favourable results for us and a higher league position.

2. the laughing cow

already red, would allow us to find god and remove remove the association with devils. “the red cows” is far more palatable and will ensure fans of christ become fans of united. more fans equals more revenue, which should mean a higher league position.

3. pringles guy

a ‘stash that commands respect. a ‘stash you can set your watch to. a ‘stash that must be obeyed. the players would go over the top towards certain death for that ‘stash, ensuring a higher league position.

4. colonel sanders

discount kfc which can be used to bribe jon moss. this should mean a higher league position.
Wow

Rimaldo back is best news today.

el3mel

Probably will be another Glazer's puppet, unless Glazers actually feck off. I won't worry for now. I just want to celebrate this news and nothing else.

cpresc

It's surely gotta be Giggs until the
End of the season..

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Me talking to myself while opening this thread

'Somebody is going to say Van der Sar and it'll be the first post'

Granted I'd love to see but don't our infrastructure differs a lot to Ajax. We're less invested in developing a pool of talent and more interested in sponsorship acquisitions.

Does VdS have this type of acumen in his acumen shaped locker?

Roboc7

I couldn’t care less who replaces him, I’d guess someone equally incompetent and maybe already at the club. The big issue is the owners and that’s not going away anytime soon.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I'd love to have Edwin here, but there's no chance we'll be getting him from Ajax.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Peter Lawwell? Would be worth a ask, I think he would do really well there, done absolutely wonders with us, made a profit during covid, I 100% believe he is the best chief executive in Britain, Not sure if he would want the hassle though.

RedDevilRoshi

Who I want - Edwin Van Der Sar

Who I think it will be - Matt Jude or some other Glazer ‘yes man’

tomaldinho1

It genuinely doesn't matter in fairness because they'd still report to the Glazers.

Woodward going makes me think Glazers are pushing ahead and he's just cracked/been made a diversion - ESL still has the biggest fanbases involved in the 'legacy' clubs. Worrying we haven't withdrawn yet.

Ekeke

Someone else promoted from inside the club who hasnt done the job or anything like it before

Skills

Snitch
I think Van Der Sar would be a really shrewd appointment by the Glazers. Cut spending at the top with fan favourites as the face of the club at CEO and Manager.

galwayfa

What if the glasiers are so sick of the back lash they decide to sell to the Saudis, fans won't be happy again, we need to understand, these are a different breed of owners that are taking over clubs now, not backing either just saying

Red Royal

What if the glasiers are so sick of the back lash they decide to sell to the Saudis, fans won't be happy again, we need to understand, these are a different breed of owners that are taking over clubs now, not backing either just saying
At least the Saudis would have some interest in how we perform on the pitch and want us to win the league ....Glazers dont give a feck about anything but $$s

RU Devil

Does it have to be someone with a football background? Or at least a sporting background? I guess it's not like a normal CEO position since they really still need approval from the owners, and wouldn't have carte blanche.

Maybe a sports agency guy? Or a federation hand?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
There has to be someone who can work in synergy between football priority and finances. Make wrong appointment again and it's another 5-10 years of unbearable shit.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Woodward was a money man. All these suggestions of VDS or Giggs and the like,aint gonna happen.