Who was the most likely to have committed manslaughter if he'd never become a United player?

Needham

Vidic

Edit: But he'd get off with a caution

Last edited:

TRUERED89

Wow the season really needs to start doesn’t it ha ha.. But there’s only one person worth mentioning, and that’s Roy Keane!

spaceboyRSA

Juan Mata.

Its always the one you dont expect.

Taking it a step forward... I wonder who would be a serial killer (Dexter vibe).

Last edited:

kaiser00

Jones. Innocently getting head butted outside a kebab shop.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Rojo. He just left his vacation after the series of 4 mysterious murders happened at the place he was staying at... and I'm not even making this up.

He also assaulted and seriously injured 2 guys with a bottle, but paid them off to avoid prison time before coming here iirc.

P.S. I think someone of our past players said that he would've ended up in a gang if not for the football?

Havak

Pokemon master
Marcos Rojo for sure. I seriously think he is actually an absolute mental case. Apparently he nutted his next door neighbour just before he signed for United.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Rojo. He just left his vacation after the series of 4 mysterious murders happened at the place he was staying at... and I'm not even making this up.

He also assaulted and seriously injured 2 guys with a bottle, but paid them off to avoid prison time before coming here iirc.

P.S. I think someone of our past players said that he would've ended up in a gang if not for the football?
:lol:

wurzel-red

Rooney, after getting into a sticky situation with a local pensioner!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ravel would have probably stabed someone. I mean he was hanging out with gangster as it is and beating on his woman.

He’s a rotten apple.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout

Ravel Morrison I think.