Who was the most likely to have committed manslaughter if he'd never become a United player?

United Hobbit

Jlingz ;) who would then post the video of him dabbing before moon walking over the body shouting "beeeanzzzz"

I’d say Lukuku, but then I’d assume he would just miss the target, and then be knackered and give up.

Mark Hughes had a really nasty streak in him - so he would be my nomination.

MAME DIOUF 32

If Bailly and Rojo are as reckless in general life as they are on the pitch then either of them would be a decent bet.

Based Adnan

Rojo. Literally bottled his neighbour when he was over in Sporting and nearly got prison time.

As a bonus also set off loads of loud fireworks early into the morning when he moved to United only to find out the next day SAF was his neighbour :lol:

Cloud7

Rojo. Doesn’t he still have an ongoing case for assault, or has that been settled?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that Vidic told him he was going to leave United to fight in a war back in 2009.
“What do you mean, called up?’ I said, alarmed. ‘Kosovo. I am going,’ he said. ‘It’s my duty.'”

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go there as a kitchen helper.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Nearly everyone has misunderstood the OP and is instead naming the player most likely to commit a murder. I'd go with Evra being convicted of manslaughter by reason of diminished responsibility because he's violent (kung fu kicks fans) and really fecking mental (licks poultry).

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Nearly everyone has misunderstood the OP and is instead naming the player most likely to commit a murder. I'd go with Evra being convicted of manslaughter by reason of diminished responsibility because he's violent (kung fu kicks fans) and really fecking mental (licks poultry).
Imagine him brutally killing someone and he's like "I LOVE THIS GAME AHAHAHA"

SaintMuppet

Wtf with all these ridiculous threads of late? Go outside get some air!!!

That being said Joe Jordan was scary, really really scary. I still expect Gattuso to end up in a dustbin somewhere.....

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Lingard choking people to death with his perfume that smells like him.

Beagle

I don't think it's Roy Keane at all. I think he'd get beat up and bullied anywhere except football.

Robbo76

Roy is the first to spring to mind, but Berbatov had a sinister look about him, also wouldn't like to have Vidic after me for revenge