Who was the most likely to have committed manslaughter if he'd never become a United player?

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tevez literally comes from a family of drug lords

Hoof the ball

Sadly I think suspect that it may yet happen, however I would like to be proved wrong.
I remember people worried he was going to get involved in organised crime, and then he ended up somehow in Jalisco, Mexico, in the absolute worst place for organised crime. Luckily he didn't get a grasp on Spanish, or else he would have been found hanging out with the cartel, like Adriano.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Share more please
One of his uncles was a big drug dealer in his childhood neighborhood, which is the argentine equivalent of a favela. He himself admitted several times if he didn't have the talent to become a footballer he would have become a drug lord

Looking it up, i can't find confirmation of that so maybe i'm remembering wrong, or the commenters who mentioned it were talking bs. But his childhood best friend did get involved in armed robberies

Last edited:

Marcus

Birtles. I swear I was throwing knives at the barn door.

The Urban Goose

Doing some research for this thread: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes

That shows what an utter scrote Marlon King was/is.

Peter Storey was a bit of a dirty dog too :lol:.

Back on topic, wouldn't be surprised if Vidic has left some bodies behind in Serbia.

Berbatov probably has a second life as head of the Bulgarian mafia too, but he'd get someone else to do the killing while he looked on, puffing on his gauloises.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Peter Schmeicel. Fergie was afraid of getting beaten to a pulp by him.