Who will be the best signings of the summer?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Who are your dark horses for the coming season? Players that have been picked up maybe a little bit under the radar who you think will prove to be absolute bargains?

Ferran Torres at City looked very promising for Spain - whether he can get into the City XI is another matter but I reckon he could be very astute.

Saliba signed for Arsenal last summer admittedly (he was on loan so I will allow it), but has all the makings of a top CB I reckon, and could prove a starter alongside Gabriel perhaps.

Leonzo1

Unfortunately I think Ziyech will have an excellent season. Will be the most impressive out of all the Chelsea signings.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Think Ziyech will be our most important signing. Chelsea struggled to break down deep-lying defenses last year; Ziyech is the key to unlocking them.

Also he brings so much quality on set pieces that we've desperately lacked - while Alonso and Willian have been generally good at direct shots from dead ball situations, the latter in particular has been fecking awful in his delivery from wide areas & corners.