Who will be the first player to talk...

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Who will be the first player to call him a prick.
The first player to say were all delighted to see the back of the Portuguese pox bottle?

Who will be the one?

Revaulx

Nah they’ll close ranks and keep schtum.

Probably best that way. The club deserves credit for the way they’ve brought the saga to such a speedy end. They don’t deserve having it prolonged by people speaking out of turn.

CallyRed

More likely they will say positive things.

Wait till Harry Maguire releases his Autobiography "A Slabs life" for the negativity.

arthurka

More likely they will say positive things.

Wait till Harry Maguire releases his Autobiography "A Slabs life" for the negativity.
A slab in the face, Harry's recollection of his time with the Goat and the times the goat was disrespect.

Irwin99

No one , pointless thread
Hmmm, not sure about that one. Ronaldo's return was a failure but I wouldn't put it past some of these players to say how he was to blame for our season last year and conveniently absolve themselves. Probably leak it to the press in the following weeks.

I hope everyone just closes rank and keeps quiet and we get on with things. I think there'll be more to come out from this though

Boondog

Quite certain ETH will put a lid on everyone.

We finally got rid of the pesky rash, don't scratch it.
Hoping this is the approach. I am sick and tired of him being the story. He doesn't deserve that any more, all that does is feed his BS.