Who will be the first signing in the Newcastle Saudi FC era?

TheReligion

Abusive
Place your bets now..

The winner will receive a prize from the moderation team within seven days of the completion of the transfer.

*Transfer will be considered complete when it is "here we go confirmed".

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
It’s gonna be some shite player that used to play for Bournemouth. For all this coutinho (etc) talk, I’d be shocked if any big name would willingly join them regardless of their situation.

Bwuk

Martial. They'll match his wages at United.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It’s gonna be some shite player that used to play for Bournemouth. For all this coutinho (etc) talk, I’d be shocked if any big name would willingly join them regardless of their situation.
I'd be surprised if Howe had that much say over transfers. I think the owners will want to play FM for a bit first.

L1nk

Hopefully Martial or Lingard please, please for the love of god, it would be Christmas come early

RedDave0209

I have a feeling they might go for Tammy Abraham. It would be a smart way for him to get back in the prem.

Zlatattack

Please let it be Lingard and Martial.

TBH with the sort of money they have, it could be anyone. They've been linked with anyone and everyone. At this stage, they'd do well to get players with PL experience. They need people who'll hit the ground running to get them out of the relegation zone. Ramsay has been mentioned too.

Newstyle

I want a Kenwood juicer.

They will probably try to sign a couple of players due to their position. I would guess Tarkowski, Lingard and Trippier.

Last edited:

Ekeke

Michael Keane to help them not concede quite so many

Think they'll be after Toney for the forward line

IRN-BRUno

With Eddie Howe as manager it'll no doubt be a random Liverpool player for a ridiculous fee.

Nat Phillips for £20m

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Martial, i hear his agent in the media agitating today. With 3 years left on his contract there is no way he is doing that without something going on behind the scenes in terms of an offer from another clubp.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Loan deal: Henderson, his waving after coming off suggested that was his last game for hs, at least for a while.

Permanent deal: Alli, he's done at Spurs and Newcastle are probably the only club willing to go remotely close to wages he'll want.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
There will be a lot of freebies but in January, with Barca out of the CL, I could see them going for Coutinho/Lenglet/Umtiti. Barca will be dying to offload them and they will give them a wage bump and a more secure contract in a less toxic place.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
It's hard to tell, if they were relitevely safe from relegation I'd say the likes of Barkley, Lingard etc would go there. As it is I can't see them chancing being stuck in the Champ unless Newcastle can arrange a loan with obligations to buy only if they stay up.

RU Devil

Lingard. Need to score more. Don't think they can tempt anyone else who can produce for a relegation threatened team. Maybe Martial.