Who will Mourinho sign for the Spurs?

Bwuk

Wouldn’t be surprised he took Matic off us. Don’t see him going after Fellaini,

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Gareth Bale.
A typical Mourinho signing and would instantly make him a hero with the Spurs fans.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If We can move Matic for a decent price He'll probably take him. Bailly too.

Judas

Open to offers
Bale seems like a very obvious one, and he'll be a great signing for them when he's fit. No idea how they'd afford him, but maybe he'd be willing to take a pay cut? although that didn't seem to be the case in the summer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Matic, Willian, Boateng and Fellaini a A list.

But as it's Tottenham , probably a B list version of those.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Could see him going for [Irrelevant point].

CM

Saw Matic was trending on Twitter already because so many United fans want Mourinho to take him off our hands. Doubt it'll happen though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Saw Matic was trending on Twitter already because so many United fans want Mourinho to take him off our hands. Doubt it'll happen though.
There's a huge diffo between the 28/29 year old version we signed, and the version we have now!

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Reckon that Gareth Bale in loan will suit him for sure.

If he signed for them, it means that he had some signings already secured from Levy.

They probably need a CB, a left back, another winger, but other than that they have a very good starting eleven.

Think that Mou will thrive there and will finish above us for sure

Bocca9978

Willian, Matic?

Probably Bale will be his superstar signing.The Spurs fans will lap it up and then it'll fall apart about 18 months after that.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
He'll use Dier at DM, hence I doubt he'll go for Matic - as welcome as that would be.

Willian for the RW spot maybe or a loan for Bale if the clubs can get to some sort of agreement (Eriksen for Bale?) - even then, Bale's wages is way too much.
A centre back. Maybe that Ruben Dias fella at Benfica.

fps

Bale? Are you kidding? The opposite of a Levy signing.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He'll use Dier at DM, hence I doubt he'll go for Matic - as welcome as that would be.

Willian for the RW spot maybe or a loan for Bale if the clubs can get to some sort of agreement (Eriksen for Bale?) - even then, Bale's wages is way too much.
A centre back. Maybe that Ruben Dias fella at Benfica.
Same opinion about the DMC: in fact, Spurs midfield is quite solid. They seem to lack a bit of solutions upfront on the right and a good backup for Kane. Getting a better GK than Lloris (injured now) looks an easy task, but then you check the available keepers on the market and realize it isn't.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Same opinion about the DMC: in fact, Spurs midfield is quite solid. They seem to lack a bit of solutions upfront on the right and a good backup for Kane. Getting a better GK than Lloris (injured now) looks an easy task, but then you check the available keepers on the market and realize it isn't.
Yeah, I agree. Maybe the Ajax keeper is their best bet, Onana? Though Jose doesn't really like the sweeper keeper/high risk keepers, from what I recall anyway.

Agree about their RW options and maybe 2 defensive options - CB and LB (maybe even RB).

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Don't think he will sign anyone in Jan.

Players like Dier might become first choice player and Lo Celso barely played this season.

Craig Ward

It's hard to judge, very early.

I think all the talk of trusted old signings like Willian/Matic/Zlatan and surely just wind ups.

Spurs have a good squad already, issue is the one's with contracts running down. Will he trust them and play them or cast them out?

If he's casting them out Spurs need basically a whole new back 4 and a Eriksen replacement.

Spurs have a good midfield (on paper) and 2 elite level attackers in Son and Kane.

I think Jose will get a tune out of players like Sissoko, Winks, Dier, Ndombele, Son, Kane but players like Lamela, Aurier, Alli, Lo Celso, the contract rebels will struggle.

With Spurs wage structure, I think the more "established" names in world football which jose prefers may be a struggle, so we will be in for some surprises.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Yeah, I agree. Maybe the Ajax keeper is their best bet, Onana? Though Jose doesn't really like the sweeper keeper/high risk keepers, from what I recall anyway.

Agree about their RW options and maybe 2 defensive options - CB and LB (maybe even RB).
About the sweeper keeper: it's dubious where his position is. At Madrid he said he preferred Diego Lopez because had better distribution, better with his feet and coming off the line.

The defense needs improvement, but I think the players at disposal are quite functional without being extraordinary ones.

Their problems are upfront. yes, Moura and Lamela are competent players, but nowadays football needs a lot of creativity from the wings. And no real alternative to Kane, although the DoF is to blame for not getting a decent backup on the market.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I wonder if he will need to sell before he can buy. Fairly large outlay in the summer. Stadium costs to deal with. Some players unhappy and/or going out of contract so of little value and they will all need replacing.

Its quite interesting to see what he will do with this set of players.