Who will Mourinho sign for the Spurs?

RedCurry

His highest priority will be a relatively deeper CM with some vision. Once he has his striker who can score, a CM who can constantly find the striker, Mou starts focusing on defense.

Modric at Real, Fabregas at Chelsea and Pogba at United were all bought with intention of quickly playing it to the big striker up front. Spurs don't really have such a player in their squad.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Did they fail him, or did he fail them?

Anyho, how do you feel about having a Chelsea leg end as Manager, or is the club rivalry a one-way street you having Arsenal and all.
Personally I'm absolutely delighted but I can only speak for myself.

BarcaSpurs

His highest priority will be a relatively deeper CM with some vision. Once he has his striker who can score, a CM who can constantly find the striker, Mou starts focusing on defense.

Modric at Real, Fabregas at Chelsea and Pogba at United were all bought with intention of quickly playing it to the big striker up front. Spurs don't really have such a player in their squad.
Ndombele is an excellent creative passer

RedEric7

Supports
United
Why is everyone so bitter towards him (yes a lot of responses to this sentence only) . As a lurker cafe poster, these are the same people I see posting with anti Woodward, anti Glazer, anti everything posts. Considering the time lines it must be thought that he is taking over a stronger squad at spurs at the time of assumption than when he took over us. All he cares about is winning, which is something I can respect

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
How refreshing, there's folk on here who are convinced they speak for all 659,000,000 United fans on the planet.

Hope it goes well for Jose and yourself, you've my permission to finish above Arsenal, unless they are in the top five. ;)
:lol: Thanks mate!

Member 101269

JM has players whose contracts are ending, he has players who "are sad" at MP leaving.... This will be an interesting watch..