Who will score our next hattrick in the PL?

I think its defo between Martial or Rashford. I think it will be Martial he came so close against Newcastle.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Rashford. There are games when he should have had 4/5 goals. He will get those when he’s more mature. This season if all goes well he should get one

ManRed

Lingard and will be offered a new contract right after the final whistle.

Member 113277

Mason Greenwood, a stone cold killer of chances - the most exciting MU prospect I've seen for a long time.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Martial or Rashford. Both were close to scoring hattricks this season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Probably would have said Rashford before this week, but Martial could have had two in the last couple of games. It's a weird one and I wonder if the players have a bit of a mental barrier at achieving it right now. Once one of them gets one, they could soon happen a bit more regularly. We saw against Newcastle how Pereira forced a pass to Martial on his hat trick, when the right ball was to Greenwood, who could have then easily scored to be on his hat trick!

RedIan

Hard to call which game but Martial is most likely if he retains the form and fitness he has shown the last 2 games.

wolvored

Ill say we will get one against arsenal, but cant chose between Martial and Rashford.

lysglimt

Scout
Greenwood at home to Watford - because I am watching that game :)