Who will score our next hattrick in the PL?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Rashford, all it takes is one good day for him to score for fun from any place on the pitch, freekick, header, outside the box etc.

The Original

I’d say martial again given how we are set up. From now on I expect our #9 to get 20 goals a season in the league.
The front three look very fluid - Rashford assisted from the right, Greenwood occasionally popped up on the left, Martial on the right as well...I think any one of them could have enough chances to score a hat-trick. Rashford had two clear cut ones

Gums

Just over two years ago, we were arguing if it‘ll be Rashford, Martial or Greenwood. I think the speed and intensity in which we‘ve crashed and burned is almost unbelievable. It‘s heartbreaking to see what our future has developed into. Such a shame.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Just over two years ago, we were arguing if it‘ll be Rashford, Martial or Greenwood. I think the speed and intensity in which we‘ve crashed and burned is almost unbelievable. It‘s heartbreaking to see what our future has developed into. Such a shame.
Yeah, quite sad. Really looked like we had something but now looks like there's a chance all three of them are gone. At least we have Jadon, if we sign one more promising RW I think we're back in business.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This is a level of finding ways to be fecking miserable that Graeme Souness would be jealous of. :lol:

Gums

This is a level of finding ways to be fecking miserable that Graeme Souness would be jealous of. :lol:
Did it sound that bad? :lol:
Not intentional, but reading the first page of this thread is like poking an open wound. Can hardly believe it was only that short time ago that we thought our attack was set for years to come.