Who will we drop points against?

macheda14

I mean we all hope we will get 3 points every game from here on out, but that might be too optimistic. We have a good run of games, but which game do you think we might possibly drop points?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can always happen to anyone, but yeah right now we are in our best period post Fergie (in terms of complete performances combined with results). Just gotta keep it up and not get ahead of ourselves.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Our lack of consistency against the lesser team this season were down to lack of quality in the final third. Now that we have Pogba back from injury and we have Bruno is helping him too, we have no excuse to say that we can't break these low block teams. With those two together, our team is improved compared to Chelsea & Leicester. The games are winnable and should be winning all of them or we should expect us to win 5 out of 6 at least. Southampton & Crystal Palace are probably the tricky ones since Southampton has been alright while Palace always find a way to hurt the big team.

macheda14

Our lack of consistency against the lesser team this season were down to lack of quality in the final third. Now that we have Pogba back from injury and we have Bruno is helping him too, we have no excuse to say that we can't break these low block teams. With those two together, our team is improved compared to Chelsea & Leicester. The games are winnable and should be winning all of them or we should expect us to win 5 out of 6 at least. Southampton & Crystal Palace are probably the tricky ones since Southampton has been alright while Palace always find a way to hurt the big team.
Those are my two. Leicester final game doesn’t scare me, if it becomes a ‘final’ of sorts I do back Ole to set us up right for it. Fault him however you want, but big games have been very good under him.

Statue of Limitations

I'm not sure that we will.

I only see it happening when Top 4 is mathematically certain, which I think it will be with 2 games to spare.

Take a look at the form table, Bruno's arrival has lit our fuse!

Then we can freshen the squad for the latter stages of the cups.

Slik

Points dropped already against these two team + potentially 4 more .

Chelsea
LASK
Is your aim to troll? Or cluelessness? How do we drop points against teams that we won’t be playing in the league?

mancave bear

Nobody. But if i will have to pick one, it might be a defensiv Leicester away, trying to hold on to a point.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Hoping even if points are dropped that United beat Leicester to make up for it, and that Leicester get a draw before that game too so it won't really matter.

Hoping there are no points dropped though.

Shiva87

What a buzzkill. We’ll beat them all. We can worry about where we drop points once we do. No way to predict this as all the games now are potential banana skins. Like others have said - these are the games we have failed to capitalise in the past.

ruskyline

I'd say West Ham United. I'll never forget our last game of the season that if we would have won, we would have gone to UCL. Those !@#$%^& attacked our bus and we arrived a few minutes late to the game and eventually lost the game too. If there's a team that's going to take point from us, it's them. They're absolutely going teabag us again.

Havak

Pokemon master
My thought is either Crystal Palace or West Ham.

04/07 - Bournemouth (H)
09/07 - Aston Villa (A)
13/07 - Southampton (H)
19/07 - Chelsea (FA Cup)
26/07 - Leicester (A)

Some fixtures need to be rearranged due to that FA Cup tie. I am going to assume that we play Palace on 16/07 & West Ham on 22/07 or 23/07. The first three looked spaced apart quite nicely and I fancy us to win those three in a row and be in the top four by that point, defending a lead rather than chasing teams down. However, we'll want to play a strong team against Chelsea (definitely some changes for both clubs I think) with games tightly scheduled around it. So, I think one of those games is likely to be when the draw(s) or loss come.

I'd have preferred it if the FA could do us a bit of a favour and move Villa to 08/07, Southampton to 12/07 and kept Palace as 15/07 but I highly doubt they are going to move that many fixtures. At least Southampton, Palace, and West Ham could be effectively playing for nothing. So they might be quite open games. Biggest question mark is West Ham who might still need something, but I reckon Villa & Bournemouth would be too far gone by then so the Hammers won't be fighting tooth & nail against us like they might have.