Who will win the Golden Boot?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Lukaku will probably get 5 in the group stage alone, so has a great chance.

Griezmann would be a good outside bet as penalty taker for France.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Werner, I think he could really catch fire. Is he guaranteed to start for Germany though?
I don't think he is. But it seems likely that we start with Werner (left), Müller (mid) and Gnabry (right). I would prefer Gnabry, Müller, Sane though.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Lewandowski is the best player in this tournament but has a useless team so unlikely to score a lot.

I'd say Mbappe has a good chance, or Benzema.

Lukaku could also score a bunch.

Paul_Scholes18

I think Immobile or Insigne are outsiders. Think Italy can do well and go very far maybe even win Euros.

Thus I say top 5 to win it are in no order.

Immobile, Lukaku, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Insigne.

Jaxa

That award is a shoe in for Denzel Dumfries.
Yeah that's a cracker, Dumfries is the name of a small town in Scotland too so for a scottish person it's very random :lol: i've never heard of this as a surname before, is it popular in Holland ?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Yeah that's a cracker, Dumfries is the name of a small town in Scotland too so for a scottish person it's very random :lol: i've never heard of this as a surname before, is it popular in Holland ?
I assume it's a Carribean name with a Biritsh origin. Never heard the name aside from Denzel personally.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Im sure I heard his family have a connection to Dumfries by one of the commentators on the radio.

Havak

Pokemon master
I was thinking Lukaku before the tournament started and I'm probably going to stick with that now he has two already. I think he will flat-track bully the group stage and get 4+ goals, then probably sneak another in the knockouts.

My sleeper pick is Diogo Jota though, as I expect Portugal to get to the final and he seems to come up with the goods.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I don't think he is. But it seems likely that we start with Werner (left), Müller (mid) and Gnabry (right). I would prefer Gnabry, Müller, Sane though.
Apparently it will be Havertz-Müller-Gnabry. Too bad this group will not allow for tinkering around aimlessly until a working lineup is found by accident.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Interesting. I have never seen 0.6 of a penalty.
That's when it bounces back from the goalpost to the keeper so that he scores it as almost an own goal. Would not be fair to give that as a full goal to the striker :devil:

On topic: I actually think Weghorst could have a good run. Don't know why to be honest, just a feeling.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Only fair to point out Denzel Dumfries now that he scored 2. Next game is Macedonia, so with a bit of luck he'll get a brace there :nervous:

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
It’s going to be Ronaldo vs Lukaku

Both are on 2 goals so they are well on track

Ronaldo - currently 2 goals in 1 game
- is on mission to break more records and looks likely to lead Portugal to progress further. But next games against Germany and France would be tricky.

Lukaku - currently 2 goals in 2 games
- still has Finland game ahead where he could flat track bully more. Plus De Bruyne is back and near his best so there would be more supply for him to score. But I don’t think they would progress far.

thepolice123

Immobile for me. In good form and playing with confidence. Also has good chemistry with his attacking partners.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Immobile.

Hope he’s not rested tomorrow though.