Who will win the next 10 Champions Leagues?

Trizy

10 years? That's impossible to tell.

How many CL would you have said Barcelona would win in the next 10 years back in 2006? I would've said they'd be lucky to see a final.

How many CL would you have said Madrid would win back in 2014 til now? I'd say one at a push.

How many CL would we be in after 2011? I'd say at least 2.

Funny how football changes with time.

In the next 3 years I'd say City have a chance of winning the next 2 anyway if Pep stays.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I expect City to spend on defence around 2bn in the next decade.

By 2028, they will have a great defence, a robust wall: good starting point to win 2 at least

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Seems to be a certainty in here that we'll win one in the coming years. Not sure where that is coming from, but I don't see it. We've only won 2 in my lifetime and both were by the skin of our teeth, with two of the strongest sides we've ever had. We're the best we've been post-Fergie right now, but I still think we are an enormous distance from even reaching a final.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
10 years? That's impossible to tell.

How many CL would you have said Barcelona would win in the next 10 years back in 2006? I would've said they'd be lucky to see a final

How many CL would you have said Madrid would win back in 2014 til now? I'd say one at a push.

How many CL would we be in after 2011? I'd say at least 2.

Funny how football changes with time.

In the next 3 years I'd say City have a chance of winning the next 2 anyway if Pep stays.
But they were in a final in 2006. If you'd asked me that question in 2009, I would have said the next 3. I actually think they under achieved a bit, getting done in by mou's inter bus etc. They did get 2 but they were so good during that pep and peak xavi iniesta Messi era, they should have scooped up everything for 4 years

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
People are seriously overrating City and Paris. They won't go on and dominate the next 10 years in Europe just because they've been looking good (although very good I admit) for half a season.
Given the current squad they already have, the kind of money they are willing to spend, plus players age, manager profile etc, they are going to be at least among main contenders for next 5 years or so I’d say.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Last 10:
Madrid: 3
Barcelona: 3
United, Inter, Chelsea, Bayern: 1

My prediction:
Madrid : 2
Barcelona : 2
PSG : 3
Bayern : 1
City, United : 1
Even Scousers don't predict beyond the next season.

Skills

Snitch
Even Scousers don't predict beyond the next season.
Actually all I'm really trying to gauge here is how confident we are of our future success. 10 years is a long time, and I was wondering if people believed we'll eventually get it right in the next 10 years with the direction we're going in.

Had I made this thread in 2008 I reckon people would have been sure we'd have about 2-3 more but it doesn't work out that way.

Red Royal

This would be nice:-

2017/18 - Manchester United (Beating Man City)
2018/19 - Manchester United (beating Man City)
2019/20 - Manchester United (beating Liverpool in final to knock them off their perch, again).
2020/21 - Manchester United (beating Man City - trble over Pep who walks of into retirement)
2021/22 - Manchester United (beating PSG- Neymar still looking to bring success to PSG)
2022/23 - Manchester United (Andreas Periera lifts trophy against Chelski)
2023/24 - Real Madrid ** (Ronaldo finally joins Man United for one season returning to his beloved Man United at aged ~38 - we lose in group stages)
2024/25 - Manchester United (PSG are the losing finalists again - where Pep has turned up)
2025/26 - Manchester United (Basel are beaten in Final after PSG, Real, City are banned because FFP finally kicks them out)
2026/27 - Manchester United (Barca lose out - revenge)

Gazza

Not really. At that time any of the 4 EPL teams in the competition were capable of winning it. The only time they were a dark horse to win it was at half time when they were trailing 3-0
Not true at all. Almost didn't get out of their group. Had chancers like Luis Garcia and Milan Baros in their team. They were huge outsiders

Pejaypreston67

Dont like to spoil the party but Champions League will be finished within 5 years anyway.