Who will win the Premier League?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I am not giving up on the title yet. We have made it hard for ourselves but City will have games piled up on one another come April, given Europe. We need to stay in touch and hope.
City are a machine when they know they're onto something, I expect them to win more or less every remaining game now. Despite not being the best City side under Pep they've got a winning mentality which we dont have

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
City are a machine when they know they're onto something, I expect them to win more or less every remaining game now. Despite not being the best City side under Pep they've got a winning mentality which we dont have
I am trying to hold onto something. Don't stamp on my fingers. :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
8 points clear of us if they win their game in hand. With 15 games to go. It really should be a 3 point gap.

If we can get a result or 2 our way in the next 5 match days, we're in a proper race.

PoTMS

Shutters. There is absolutely NO way they are ever losing the title from here. Nothing can possibly go wrong for them.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
They're doing this without De Bruyne. Game Over. They'll win it by 15+ points.
Without a recognised striker as well, credit where it's due even with the strange world circumstances

El Zoido

They’re by far the best team in the league, it’s hard to see them dropping another point. But everyone below them will drop stupid points like we did yesterday.

Bubz27

They've got Spurs, Everton away and Arsenal away next 3 games.
We've got West Brom, Newcastle and Chelsea. Then City away.

We have to win our next 3 league games and get some momentum into that game.

Giggsy13

City the last 14 games - 37 goals scored and only 4 conceded with one of them being the salah penalty. We have no chance at the title.

Crustanoid

It’s done

They definitely engineered this run with the COVID excuse over Xmas and it perhaps could have been closer but we aren’t quite there yet and Liverpool seem to be in free fall

bleedred

City will have a slump,but by then it would be too much for the chasing pack to catch up.

RashyForPM

City will have a slump,but by then it would be too much for the chasing pack to catch up.
Just don’t see it. Even their 17-18 team didn’t have better performances than their games away to Chelsea and Pool, and us in the Carabao. Come on Pep, just leave. Your spiritual club Barca is in a continual crisis; go and save them.

croadyman

8 points clear of us if they win their game in hand. With 15 games to go. It really should be a 3 point gap.

If we can get a result or 2 our way in the next 5 match days, we're in a proper race.
Where can you realistically see that happening though out of

Spurs (h)
Everton (a)
Arsenal (a)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I wasn't overly disappointed by our recent results as I suspected City were going to pull away regardless. Their underlying stats were just too good, especially in defence.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
City will win against Liverpool on Sunday and seal the title. It's a shame because apart from them the race is wide open this year with all the big teams constantly losing random matches they shouldn't lose. Could've been one of the most entertaining title races in years.
While that would be nice, we never win at Anfield and probably never will. Though this is probably our best chance in yonks we couldn't win there when they were a midtable team.
:angel:

Be interesting to see if you guys can also win the CL. As of now definitely looking the strongest team in Europe and a big enough squad plus rested players coming back from injury as well.

Bubz27

Where can you realistically see that happening though out of

Spurs (h)
Everton (a)
Arsenal (a)
Jose's spurs have done well v City, granted they haven't been great recently.
Arsenal have raised their game against better teams recently (Chelsea and us).

City are on a good run but runs come to an end.

Realistically, we'll also drop points v Chelsea and likely lose v City away. But hope and that.

padr81

Supports
Man City
:angel:

Be interesting to see if you guys can also win the CL. As of now definitely looking the strongest team in Europe and a big enough squad plus rested players coming back from injury as well.
You keep predicting it and hopefully it keeps coming through buddy. Good call on today.