Who, with me, believes we can win the premier league?

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I know what the reactions to this may be, but I know I can't be the only believer here.

Casemiro yet to come, ETH building something big here, a manager who is not afraid to drop players and be flexible with tactics, City and Pool dropping points.

No one can stop us

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
It's possible providing we get 1 midfielder more and a forward. Maybe a trophy or 2 this season and the league next season

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I put 11p on us at the start of the season. :cool:

RuudtheRed

I suspect it's still too soon. Great performance tonight but the difficult thing is finding consistency over 38 games. We'll probably have a few more disappointing games to come and some good ones.

Trequarista10

Nope.

But I think ETH will bring a PL title back to Old Trafford before too long.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I suspect it's still too soon. Great performance tonight but the difficult thing is finding consistency over 38 games. We'll probably have a few more disappointing games to come and some good ones.
But so will City and Pool. I really think their cycle is coming to an end now.

As others have mentioned, in all honesty I would be confident if we sign one more striker/winger. Someone to keep Rash etc on their toes so they play like tonight.

Someone

Something
City will walk it. If we find consistency we'll get top 4, and then maybe challenge next season.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Tonight is a step forward but this process won’t be an overnight fix. Amazing result today but calm yourself. We will have more hiccups along the way that’s for sure.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
We can't, we still need more quality upfront. Let's just take it one game at a time please and not talk silly like winning the league FFS.

mav_9me

Haha. Zero chance. If they play like this with this energy and attitude, sure we can be in a race but we haven't done in ages.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Last week we were getting relegated, this week we’re winning the title. :lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Why do we always have to create knee jerk threads like these after just ONE game?

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Of course not. Don't get overexcited.

United were very poor in possession half of the match. That will be a problem against weaker sides.

Sometimes it's easier to play against better sides, with less pressure and you'll get more space to play.

I said last week United were going to beat Liverpool. I am not sure United will win the next match against Sunderland. Will be a more difficult test, with the pressure back on and an opponent playing more defensive.

Chip

Too late to catch the mighty Arsenal I'm afraid.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I know what the reactions to this may be, but I know I can't be the only believer here.

Casemiro yet to come, ETH building something big here, a manager who is not afraid to drop players and be flexible with tactics, City and Pool dropping points.

No one can stop us
We got 3 points lad. If we had drawn all 3 games would you still think it was our year?

Syphon Wallet

You guys are jokers haha... IF we keep this up, then we have a chance for top 4

Sir Erik ten Hag

No one can stop us
This is a blatant jinx thread if I ever see one!

Charlie Foley

I don’t but I’m looking at our fixtures now thinking we can go on a bit of a run into the derby.