Who would you not take as manager at United?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Southgate would be horrible, just horrible.

yamo123x

Southgate is the obvious, a nothing manager and another potential Glazers Puppet in the making.

Lampard, Terry and any other ex rent boy.
Benitez, Gerrard cos of scousers
Wenger
Simeone as he is a drama queen.
Old school has beens Allardyce, Bruce, Hughes,Ince.
Other ex players Rooney, Rio, Nevilles etc
List is endless.

Only exception to the rule is Brendan Rogers,respectable guy despite scouse links.

Someone

Something
Southgate would be a disaster. Rodgers is a good manager who'll improve the team but I can't stand him.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Didn’t say Zidane parks the bus if you read it correctly, I just don’t want him. I don’t want Zidane for the pure fact that I don’t think he’s as great tactically as say a Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, peak Jose. He won the league with a prime Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Kroos, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, James, Benzema.. bring him here and try and get a fine tune out of Fred and McTominay, that is never going to happen. The guy needs real quality to do what he wants to do which obviously we do not have.

After watching Ole the last 3 years rely on nothing but moments and individual brilliance I want someone with a clear way of playing, with an actual structure and philosophy.. which I don’t think Zidane has.
That's bullshit, we have loads of quality, it's just a bit of a strange mish mash of quality that needs a clever, pragmatic manager to get them playing in the right way. So basically Zidane is exactly what we need.

Cloud7

I like that one of the few things the caf is singularly united on is that Southgate is a disaster of a manager

Status
Not open for further replies.