I don't care about where they get their money, as long as they: a) have enough of it, b) got a succession plan, c) put sport above brand, and d) are prepared to invest.
Since United is a behemoth, they'd better be able to afford it with their own money.
Some oil state or
1. Elon Musk (Tesla, SpaceX)
2. Bernard Arnault & family (LVMH)
3. Gautam Adani (infrastructure, commodities)
4. Jeff Bezos (Amazon)
5. Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway)
6. Bill Gates (Microsoft)
7. Larry Ellison (Oracle)
8. Mukesh Ambani (diversified)
9. Carlos Slim Helu & family (telecom)
10. Larry Page (Google)