Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Bertie Wooster

I'll definitely be watching the upcoming shows on Dave. I'm not sure when they were done but I'm glad it's the US version.

I've not seen it for a few years, but I absolutely loved Colin Mochrie on it and his scenes with Ryan Stiles were always brilliant.

Bertie Wooster

I'll definitely be watching the upcoming shows on Dave. I'm not sure when they were done but I'm glad it's the US version.

I've not seen it for a few years, but I absolutely loved Colin Mochrie on it and his scenes with Ryan Stiles were always brilliant.
I've been enjoying the episodes on Dave, thanks to the hilarious Colin and Ryan - but I haven't found them quite as enjoyable as I used to.

I remembered the show as a silly, light hearted show that didn't really deal with politics / social issues at all (the same reason I love PG Wodehouse books). And when Colin and Ryan are on, that's still the case. And I love it. But Wayne Brady and Aisha Tyler (who I like on Criminal Minds) bring up the race issue far too often for me and it changes the tone of the show. There's so many topical / satirical shows that deal with all that - it was great to have a show that was just light hearted and silly and not political / agenda driven for once.