Why did I get banned from the 2020 Elections Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy

This isn't the first time someone who has left leaning views has gotten banned in the election thread. Time and again, the same posters accuse me of being a Trump supporter and it is accepted like a norm. But when I point out their hypocrisy in supporting someone who is a rapist, Raoul feels the need to reprimand me. I have also had my posts deleted while others who have replied to me still get to post in the thread. Why the double standard? can someone who isn't Raoul explain the caf policy on this.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This isn't the first time someone who has left leaning views has gotten banned in the election thread. Time and again, the same posters accuse me of being a Trump supporter and it is accepted like a norm. But when I point out their hypocrisy in supporting someone who is a rapist, Raoul feels the need to reprimand me. I have also had my posts deleted while others who have replied to me still get to post in the thread. Why the double standard? can someone who isn't Raoul explain the caf policy on this.
While we might very well disagree on everything related to this election, I do think it was bs you were banned and BOTH our posts were deleted. You piss me off like no other, but what’s the point of a forum without debate? Let me know when your back in the thread, I’ll hold off on posting till then.

Tarrou

if you straight out labelled Biden (is that who you meant?) a rapist I can see why that was deleted

can't the forum get in trouble for stuff like that?

entropy

if you straight out labelled Biden (is that who you meant?) a rapist I can see why that was deleted

can't the forum get in trouble for stuff like that?
It has literally nothing to do with it. If it was the case, Raoul or any of the other mods would have said so before banning someone.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
@entropy - You're restored in that thread. Please keep it vaguely constructive so we don't have to deal with other posters sending us complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.