Why does Ole watch the match on a screen?

treble_winner

Chatting with Greenwood's teacher to explain why Mason has been playing too much football outside of class these days.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He already paid a live stream subscription and don't want to feel he had wasted money.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, y’all went off at him. Not a single one of you held back eh.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Confused at this. You could have chosen many shows but this one ended in January this year.
You're assuming I put any thought into that post? :nono:

To be honest, there wasn't (like most of my posts). I was bored, flicking around threads and that show just happened to have been at top of my Netflix page (no idea why) when I'd previously looked.

Next time I will do my research to try and maintain the high quality posts we have got used to seeing on the Caf. :(

:)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You're assuming I put any thought into that post? :nono:

To be honest, there wasn't (like most of my posts). I was bored, flicking around threads and that show just happened to have been at top of my Netflix page (no idea why) when I'd previously looked.

Next time I will do my research to try and maintain the high quality posts we have got used to seeing on the Caf. :(

:)
Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate your response and look forward to your future content.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
He propably uses the screen to live bet on his wifes account. "Yellow card for Obi-Wan Bissaka.. good odds.. water break in 5..hmmm.."

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Why don't we have people up in the stands who can get an aerial view of the pitch and notice tactical shifts and relay to Ole on the sidelines? Like defensive coordinators in NFL football
Nigel Pearson at Leicester used to watch from up in the stands, and then communicate with his coaches who were on the sidelines.

It makes sense, but he then seemed to stop doing it all of a sudden, so I guess it wasn't working for him.

meamth

Watching the new tutorials for the new syllabus, because he is a P.E teacher after all...

Devil81

Just can't pull himself away from Plentyoffish.....

I mean, who could resist Becky from Blackburn, who loves nothing more than clubbing, curries and boxsets.

Paul_Scholes18

I don't know, was talking out of my arse :lol:
I did too first hehe. Just interesting with betting. Have been so much cheating with it.
Even just conceding late goals when you have won might be subject to corruption playing on over a certain amount of goals.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s got the match day thread open so he can take advice from all the tactical experts that suddenly appear to tell him how to change the game.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I presume because it gives him a better view of the match. If footballing opinion wasn't so swayed by "proper football men" the vast majority of managers would be watching from an elevated position up in the stands. You can't see anything at pitch level or even another row or two up in regards to your positioning and movement.

It's the same reason nobody will ever use an umbrella at pitch side. It doesn't matter if it is sensible, the optics are bad as Steve found out.