Why does Rashford keep pointing at his head™?

Pat Cat

That's how he feels when watching Bruno and Antony play football

Glorio

Gareth if had a brain and played me, I'd have been banging these in against France and Argentina

RyRy11

I like to believe its more sinister. Maybe he has information on someone that watches United regularly and his celebration is a "I know" threat..

Brophs

The One and Only
Probably saying “Anyone else thing it’s weird that Martial has just copied my haircut?”

Robertd0803

Id love to know. But I also would love to see him continue doing it as often as possible.

SAFMUTD

Who cares the boy's on fire.

5G+2A in his last 5 matches. Scoring in every single one.

Don't listen to them Marcus, keep pointing your head or whatever you want you God damn beautiful goal scorer. :drool:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Cue to Murtough to think about increasing that contract offer.

Marcus

Rashford used to have the reputation of scoring goals by instinct. Give him too much time to think and he misses. So maybe he has overcome that problem and now can compose himself to shoot when he has time and does not rush the shot. Good coaching anyone?

Threesus

He is saying that the new owners are getting us Ruben Neves.

ThinkTank@Cafe

Your reality is in your head. Everyone who went through extremely hard times questioning own existence believe in this. It is true.

Yakuza_devils

Rashford has suffered lost of form last 2 years due to weakness in his mentality. Rangnick stated that he trained very well but can't transfer the form into the match. His confidence hit rock bottom last season and almost looked like he was going the path of Danny Welback.

ETH came in and worked with him more on his mentality side rather than physical. Rashford has always been very fit.

I think the celebration is to remind him to keep believing and develop his mental strength. He can be the 40 goals a season striker if he focus and believe.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Just a guess, but I think someone is owing him money and that he wants to communicate that he won’t hesitate to pull the trigger if they don’t pay. Thoughts?

crossy1686

career ending
It’s probably something he’s mentioned in one of his kids books he writes. “It means always be true to yourself and believe in yourself”, something along those lines I bet.

RedIan

He keeps banging on about ETH getting him to concentrate for 90 minutes, i assumed it was that. What ever it is its working