Why has nothing happened yet? | Things are now happening

soaphroniscuss

Believed it when ole said 'I am going to release these 10 players by July 5th of this summer?' He said some of these players won't be part of success and it has grown legs into such a specific idea
Towards the end of EPL Season 2018 - 2019:
"It’s going to be hard, as I said before it’s survival of the fittest and also survival of the best and that’s how ruthless we have to be."
"We are under no illusions that it’s going to be hard work and there’s going to be some tough decisions made by me, Mike (Phelan) and the club."

Then after barely any changes to the squad.

Pre-season EPL Season 2019 - 2020:
'Solskjaer, asked if every player would begin with a clean slate and an opportunity to impress, said: "Yeah, there is a chance for everyone. They are all going to be a part of this. Well, most of them anyway."'

oz insomniac

There is a touch of realism to statements , when it was said that he could do things other clubs dream of, well here we are. They managed to turn one of the most successful, high profile football clubs in the world into an Everton look alike. No one would have imagined that was possible, but looks like that is how it manifested itself.

Well done, at last success

AKDevil

Of on tour tomorrow, two new signings and loads of deadwood still collecting money from the club. Unless something impressive happens today, that is poor. Would love him to just leave certain players behind tbh. Lukaku, Darmian, Rojo. Just leave them.