Why won't SAF take the step up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valuedrug

I support this message, and would most definitely take the opportunity to subscribe to any newsletters you might be offering.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Because he's 77 and has had serious health issues? Let the great man enjoy his retirement.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Russian internet meddling seems to extend to the Caf with posts like these

In a word NO

Strats

What the feck. It's friday and there is no need pissing people off. Leave him alone.

MAME DIOUF 32

Not for a second do I want to see a man who's given me so much risk his health and his legacy by trying to sort out the mess the club got itself into by mishandling his retirement.

SAFMUTD

Even if he was younger and his health condition wasnt delicated I think that would be a mistake, he's the biggest legend of this club I wouldn't want his image damaged if he couldnt fix this shitplace.

Kag

It’s amazing how disassociated football supporters can be from the actual people involved within it. It’s as if these sportspeople are fictional characters that have no emotions, families or lives.

Like, why can’t the 77 year old bloke who has just had a brain haemorrhage be the Director of Football at United?

Cracking idea, that.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This was already discussed in a recent thread, no need for another. Plus it's kind of a daft topic of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.