Wild Boars visit

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Just seen the video of the Wild Boars visit to OT. How amazingly polite and gracious these boys were. So unceleb. But also how brilliant Jose was with them. Kept hugging all of them. This is the Jose the papers never talk about, never report...

Borden

Sorry but I don't follow the Thai cave exploration scene
I know who the Thai cave boys are, I just didn't know they were called Wild Boars.

SATA

Not sure why they are treated as heroes when they are the ones who got into trouble in the first place. Their rescuers probably deserve the heorics more. Nice touch from the club though for the boys

Toddler

Just seen the video of the Wild Boars visit to OT. How amazingly polite and gracious these boys were. So unceleb. But also how brilliant Jose was with them. Kept hugging all of them. This is the Jose the papers never talk about, never report...
How are these boys celebs? Arent they only known from the cave rescue? I don't understand your amazement over how polite and gracious they were. If I would be invited to watch United after being rescued from a cave, I would be gracious and polite too. Brilliant that they were there though.

MAME DIOUF 32

How are these boys celebs? Arent they only known from the cave rescue? I don't understand your amazement over how polite and gracious they were. If I would be invited to watch United after being rescued from a cave, I would be gracious and polite too. Brilliant that they were there though.
I wouldn't call them "celebs" but they've gone from relatively poor lives to being flown all over the world very quickly. They deserve some credit for not being corrupted by the attention.

I think there's a lot to admire in their conduct through the whole episode, but I also hope the divers haven't been forgotten. They took massive gambles with their lives to sustain and rescue those boys. They should never have to buy their own pint of Singha ever again.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I wouldn't call them "celebs" but they've gone from relatively poor lives to being flown all over the world very quickly. They deserve some credit for not being corrupted by the attention.

I think there's a lot to admire in their conduct through the whole episode, but I also hope the divers haven't been forgotten. They took massive gambles with their lives to sustain and rescue those boys. They should never have to buy their own pint of Singha ever again.
This is very true the rescuers were real heroes.

Was nice to see though how humble the young lads were I love that part of culture when they genuinely appreciate good wishes from strangers.

Toad

That’s it, I’m heading to that fecking cave to get me some of this.

Fully Fledged

The British ones got free flights for life to Thailand and we’re honoured at the pride of Britain awards. I think they should get something in the New Years honours list as well.

DRM

How are Frank and Ronald these days?

Toddler

Yes, I admire them how they handled the situation, both the kids and the divers. I think the kids should be just grateful, which they seem to be and which is normal on a situation like this. Let us carry on.

Heardy

Not sure why they are treated as heroes when they are the ones who got into trouble in the first place. Their rescuers probably deserve the heorics more. Nice touch from the club though for the boys
I don't think anyone is lauding the boys as heroes - we should remember that they're children that faced a potential horrible death! I think it's a great touch by the club and should only be seen as a positive thing.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
all the bowing and holding hands in prayer.. supplicating themselves

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
This is very true the rescuers were real heroes.

Was nice to see though how humble the young lads were I love that part of culture when they genuinely appreciate good wishes from strangers.
humble was the word was looking for and couldn't think of!

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.

while I agree the rescuers are heroes: a) the boys didn't get themselves in the situation b) that's what rescuers do!

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
What did you expect him to do with the cameras on him, totally blank them, or send them to train with the 23s ?

Fracture90

Any of them got that nice coat from Mourinho? Or is that PR stunt reserved for when heat is on underneath him?