Wilfred Ndidi - Leicester Player

flappyjay

From skys transfer column:

Leicester's Ndidi linked with Barcelona
Barcelona are considering a swoop for Leicester midfielder Wilfred Ndidi with the 26-year-old set to be available on a free transfer when his contract expires at the end of the campaign.
According to Sport, Barcelonahave previously expressed an interest in signing him but were put off by his £60m price-tag. The Catalan newspaper claims Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid and Juventus all enquired after him following Leicester's relegation last season.
The Nigeria international has scored three goals and provided four assists in 15 games for Leicester this season.

Still young and bags of quality, would a great free transfer if he wants to stay in the premiership.
I think they want to do him like they did Kessie. He doesn't fit the profile they usually go for and will probably sell him for a profit as he will be a free agent.

Hammondo

Of course they did because they are all flops or flopping so getting the pressure - I’m not doubting that they are flops, I’m doubting what happens after that.

Why are English players called overrated and overpriced when the same/near same amount of Brazilian, Portuguese, French, Belgian, Argentinian flop for big prices aswell?

Do you hear that Brazilian as a Nationalilty is overrated and overpriced?

Belgian?

Portuguese?

I definitely hear much more of a complaint at English players for being overpriced and overrated as a Nationality of football players & so so so many go to win CL’s nearly every season.
Nearly every season?