Will De Gea reach all time clean sheet record?

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
There is a fair debate to have him in the top 5 premier league keepers of all time. I’ve never seen fans dread versing a keeper as they did De Gea 2015-2018. Was best keeper in the world for a good 18 months. I personally have him above Van Der Sar and it would be great for him to get the record.
Great players. But VDS is well.. VDS. Aggressive, imposing and you always have a sense of control with VDS. Ddg deserves the records though. For longetivity and service sake.

alexthelion

There is a fair debate to have him in the top 5 premier league keepers of all time. I’ve never seen fans dread versing a keeper as they did De Gea 2015-2018. Was best keeper in the world for a good 18 months. I personally have him above Van Der Sar and it would be great for him to get the record.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, please

colombianmancunian

He deserves it, he was our player for years and was the second best keeper in the world behind Neuer for a good part of the last decade. Also longevity, he has been a faithful servant. Sadly he don’t have much silverware due to his time coinciding with our worst years.

X