Will Fish

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Johnny Evans smell about him.
Not in the same league unfortunately. Good on him for seemingly making an impact at Hibs though, hope he gets a good move in the summer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Johnny Evans smell about him.
What do you mean by this?

Only good with worldies next to him?
A player we'll regret losing as he's better than many we bring in after (the opinion of some)
Good at spitting
Or something more sinister?

foolsgold

The kid is only 20, might not make it here but if he's starting at Hibs at 20 then he's got good prospects of a solid career in the game.

Another year in Scotland or top half of league 1 and see where we're at. If we can recoup 500k from a sale then it helps keep the academy paying its way.

bringbackbebe

Sounds like another loan. Why not look for a permanent deal!
So we can bring him back, tie him down to a new contract, never give him a chance and release him for free after that contract expires...like we did with so many prospects before him.

Sid234

Has he headed out on loan already? i havent seen in the pre-season 1st team pics - would have expected him to be there if not out on loan

Sid234

He is there and on many pictures.
oh, my bad then. I only saw Rhys Bennett. Will be interesting what EtH decides to do with Fish/Bennett/Mengi - i assume one of them stays back as CB#5 in the first team (or maybe Shaw becomes that option and we have an extra LB). I assume Bailly is gone

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Hibs are a team I like up in Scotland and they're in the ECL qualifying round so a slim chance they get Europe this season.

RedDevilRoshi

Glad he’s joining my local team Hibs again for another season loan deal. He’s massively rated up here after replacing Ryan Porteous who joined Watford in January. Really glad to have him back up here.

Really hope we (Hibs) can sign him permanently at the end of the loan deal although if he plays anywhere near as good as he did last season with us, he won’t be short of offers from the English Championship.