Will Liverpool ever lose a home league game again under Klopp?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Ok
So, we still won 2-1 and got 3 points. I'm not blind and I see someone too biased ahaha. :lol:
Calm down, mate
That's not how it works. If Eve go 1-0 up, game dynamic is different.

Only one biased is you, that's a blatant penalty. Pool fans would be creating petition if shoe was on other foot.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
That's not how it works. If Eve go 1-0 up, game dynamic is different.

Only one biased is you, that's a blatant penalty. Pool fans would be creating petition if shoe was on other foot.
I’m just joking and yeah I know that game momentum was different for sure. For me, it can go both ways( penalty or not). It isn’t that serious accident. So, no penalty is pretty ok decision too.

Anustart89

I’m just joking and yeah I know that game momentum was different for sure. For me, it can go both ways( penalty or not). It isn’t that serious accident. So, no penalty is pretty ok decision too.
It's an obvious push from behind as the player has gotten in behind and is running through one on one with the goalkeeper. You're making it sound like it's a 50/50 because he didn't wield an axe.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Uh, maybe. Wasn't he in Allan's face too at the end of the first half? Was he poking two guys in the face?
Yeah Allan and Holgate but Holgate was just a finger. The Allan one was more worthy of a look but Allan was too honest.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
New season. Same sitters missed by opposition players. They're never going to lose at home again.

Member 101269

I’m looking forward to klopps tone, will he commit to resolving Liverpool issues beyond the immediate future..

BorisManUtd

I remember Mourinho losing his first PL game at Bridge in 2014 to Sunderland I think, it was crazy that it took almost full 4 seasons for that to happen. Hard not to admire Klopp's record as well (I know it ended in February 2021).

Oranges038

Is that the VVD at Anfield record gone?
Doesn't count because the game was at a stupid time, Klopp was missing Ant and Dec, nobody has ever heard of Summerville before, it's Leeds and they have an American manager and a real football team with a real manager hasn't won at Anfield in front of a crowd since 1972.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I remember Mourinho losing his first PL game at Bridge in 2014 to Sunderland I think, it was crazy that it took almost full 4 seasons for that to happen. Hard not to admire Klopp's record as well (I know it ended in February 2021).
Mourinho’s was even more crazy because it spanned multiple clubs, no?
Wasn’t he unbeaten at the San Siro and Bernabeu too?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Mourinho’s was even more crazy because it spanned multiple clubs, no?
Wasn’t he unbeaten at the San Siro and Bernabeu too?
Barca beat Madrid in the away CL semifinal in his first season. 2-0, Pepe gets sent off, the second is the famous Messi solo goal.
Don't know about the league though.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Barca beat Madrid in the away CL semifinal in his first season. 2-0, Pepe gets sent off, the second is the famous Messi solo goal.
Don't know about the league though.
Lost at home with Porto in 2002 then next in 2011 against Gijon.

The crazy thing was I don't recall any last gasp levellers there either. From what I can recall Essien against Arsenal (84th minute) was the closest he came to losing it.

BorisManUtd

Lost at home with Porto in 2002 then next in 2011 against Gijon.

The crazy thing was I don't recall any last gasp levellers there either. From what I can recall Essien against Arsenal (84th minute) was the closest he came to losing it.
Amazing record. His (league) home record at United was not bad either - 4 losses at Old Trafford in 2,5 seasons, 2 of those 4 being against City and 1 in his 3rd season v Spurs. Different story when he was at Tottenham obviously.

kaku06

So VVD isn’t the best defender ever to born ever in the Word ever, now?
Only 2 seasons in the whole career count, longevity means shit. So he’s still the best ever defender the world has ever seen.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I am deeply concerned about the state of Liverpool.

Can they stop the rot before they get relegated? I certainly hope so. Premier League football without the best side of all time would be horrible, just horrible.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I am deeply concerned about the state of Liverpool.

Can they stop the rot before they get relegated? I certainly hope so. Premier League football without the best side of all time would be horrible, just horrible.
Newcastle will take that title soon enough. :D

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Away team never gets a single decision at the library. Is it corruption or are the refs just petrified?

ShoePolish

Will make it funnier when media next season presents every home defeat as another antirecord.