Will Liverpool ever lose a home league game again under Klopp?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He shown commitment, passion when his players conceded the goal. He went balistic at his players. Not sat in the fecking terraces watching a fecking monitor :nono: That's what a proper manager does. Wish we had one.:rolleyes:
And that worked really well, all that passion for a draw at Fulham :lol: :rolleyes:

Charlie Foley

Hopefully they lose before a)Mane breaks Drogba's record of league games undefeated at one stadium and b) they break our club record of 86, by my maths they will break it around December next year if no one can win there.

They won't get close our all comps record though (of 2 years 7 months not sure exact number of games) nor will any of their players trouble Essien's personal record of 100 all comps unbeaten at one ground, thank you Morata!
Is that Essien one a legit stat or did he do the maths himself?

Hughie77

I read on bbc a quote from someone, pool are lacking from not rotating there team in 3 years . !
Maybe We have known for at least 2 seasons Klopp will play his best 11 in any premier league match. Maybe through injuries etc his squad is being found out a bit. Xmas pile up will be interesting on all squads.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jota now being out for 2months really puts a strain on that front 3.
When they get into the Origi and Minamino level backups they drop off a cliff.

Member 90887

Just wish Ole would do the same and not do what us fans are supposed to do.
Arteta is doing the same, why don't we hire him when he gets sacked by Arsenal?

Every manager has his style. There is no Tangible proof that shouting at the players during the game will improve their performances. We should stop finding new ways to criticize the manager.

keithsingleton

Every manager has his style. There is no Tangible proof that shouting at the players during the game will improve their performances. We should stop finding new ways to criticize the manager.
Can you name me any manager at at top club that sits in the terraces and watches a monitor? Come to think of it, can you name me any managers that do this?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Genuinely feel Klopp won't lose at Anfield again. 3 more seasons, no problems.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
4.5 years and 64 games since they last tasted defeat at home. Opposition teams are petrified before they even enter the pitch at Anfield. Opposition players have bottled penalties with the last kick of the game, 1) they've squandered chances they wouldn't even miss blindfolded on any other ground. 2) On the occasions where the scores have been level going into the last 5-10 minutes, 2) opposition players have done something utterly daft like conceding a soft goal or given away a penalty.

Klopp has created an aura about them where opponents have lost the moment they realise the next game on the calendar is at Anfield. It has reached a point where he could send out 11 mannequins and they'd still not lose. I can't see them losing at home again as long as he is there.
1) Kane free header from 5 yards
2) Alderweireld with a schoolboy error

Like clockwork.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Spurs had countless chances in that second half to end Liverpool's unbeaten home record but, somewhat inevitably I might add, they bottled it.

Maureen-yo

Bilic did the same too, hasn't really worked out well for WBA has it...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
West Brom and Burnley up next so no time soon.

Get the feeling this late winner will push Liverpool on and they'll be 7-8 points clear by mid January which will be pretty mad.

The Oracle

1) Kane free header from 5 yards
2) Alderweireld with a schoolboy error

Like clockwork.
That was an incredible miss... absolutely shocking in all honesty

I actually thought Kane was at fault for their winner - he didn't even jump up to try and head the ball... which at the very least would have put Firminho off a bit.

...I can only think he didn't want to go up for the header, because a few moments before that he got clattered by Wijnaldum when he headed the ball away.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's sickening how strong they are at home... It's just like Mourinhos Chelsea home record again. Anfield is literally a only winnable game in European Competitons these days.

padr81

Supports
Man City
So much heart, belief and just sheer will to win in them, Reminds me of Uniteds best teams. They'll drop a clanger eventually but I'd be shocked if Klopp leaves Anfield with more than 5% home losses.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Go on I’ll say it, we will beat them there! There, I said it!

Nicolarra90

January 17
Liverpool 0 - 1 Manchester United
- B. Fernandes 90' (pen)

Soft pen given and Klopp will give us a memorable post match interview meltdown

Chief123

Of course they’ll lose a game in the league eventually. They’ve already been done over a few times in champs league under Klopp at anfield.

djembatheking

No chance they lose this season, even tougher now they are allowed fans altogether in the kop end .

Spaghetti

Mom's
Definitely never going to lose again. Ever.
Might as well give them a W for all their home games this season and give the players a break.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Yes, but it will be to someone like Burnley or WBA. They won't lose to the big teams at home, especially with fans there.

croadyman

West Brom next at home.

Big Sam masterclass incoming.
Remember when he riled Jose after his West Ham team took a point away at Chelsea, not forgetting the big part he played in helping us win the league in 06/07 when Bolton drew 2-2 at Stamford Bridge and Fergie said he would give him two kisses for that result in his post match interview after we beat Everton.

Loon

:lol:
Has Big Sam got to go there? It will be a bunch of gobshites who win there. Happened to us.

Bojan11

Remember when he riled Jose after his West Ham team took a point away at Chelsea
Yeah this is why I don’t get the hate against the guy on here. Used to rile up Wenger and Benitez plus take points off them back in the day, whilst we used to beat his teams easily under Fergie.

croadyman

Yeah this is why I don’t get the hate against the guy on here. Used to rile up Wenger and Benitez plus take points off them back in the day, whilst we used to beat his teams easily under Fergie.
Pretty sure the scousers will break them down in the end but he will make them harder to beat at least

el3mel

I'm honestly surprised Big Sam is still managing all things considered. I thought he retired.