Will Liverpool ever lose a home league game again under Klopp?

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
West Brom next at home.

Big Sam masterclass incoming.
He was the last manager to win at Anfield in the Premier League and West Brom will have that new manager bounce that is always talked about. It'll more than likely be a team like them or Palace that end our unbeaten record

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
West Brom next at home.

Big Sam masterclass incoming.
Long ball to Austin and a 1-0 goal for west Brom. And Klopp in interview: ‘’They played long balls in a wild game. We played the better football and had the better plan."

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He's going to exploit Pool's shit defense!

If we think about it, long balls vs their no-VVD defense is a good strategy. Do West Brom have the players for it?
They tend to defend with 11 though. Counter attacks getting behind them are the way to beat them or as Atalanta showed, patience, keeping possession and waiting for players to arrive in the box. That needs more midfield control than Spurs showed though. They are a hard working side but rely on Kane to hold the ball up. They don't have a great midfield general.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Hopefully tomorrow.

Probably not, though.

Stevieboy

Today hopefully. Then obviously Liverpool will blame anyone and everyone for it than themselves. Then from here on in Culture clubs “victims” will play through there PA system every home game replacing You’ll never walk alone.

united for life

They are now 4th. If Spurs and Everton win their games in hand. Liverpool will go back to a place they belong...6th

lysglimt

Scout
I am not gonna say that they can forget about the title yet - but they are getting to the point where it's very close. They can't get much further behind us and City now

Irwin99

I....don't think many people had Burnley down as the team to do it :lol: In fairness there was that season in 10/11 where we didn't lose a single game after 24 matches and people were talking about the team becoming the second invincibles ....then I think we lost to Wolves didn't we or some bottom tie team? Always the way I guess :D

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I....don't think many people had Burnley down as the team to do it :lol: In fairness there was that season in 10/11 where we didn't lose a single game after 24 matches and people were talking about the team becoming the second invincibles ....then I think we lost to Wolves didn't we or some bottom tie team? Always the way I guess :D
When we lost our unbeaten run the ball bounced off Boswinga's arse and slowly trickled into the far side. It was at Anfield tbf but still.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
They were the only team that didn't lose there last season. If anything they were the obvious choice.

Okey

Funny thing, that felt like such a comfortable game for Burnley. Like an extended training session in doing all things Burnley.

croadyman

Yeah I was at Molineux on that Saturday teatime and Nani even gave us the lead then they came back to win 2-1 with goals from Milijas and Elokobi or was it Doyle

Ananke

Man they do not have an easy fixture list coming up either. Spurs, West Ham, Brighton, Man City, Leicester, Everton. 5 out of the current top 7 in there...

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Man they do not have an easy fixture list coming up either. Spurs, West Ham, Brighton, Man City, Leicester, Everton. 5 out of the current top 7 in there...
Commentator at the end of the game was suggesting they may now have to look over their shoulders in the fight for top 4. Imagine that. How quickly the narrative can change.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
So Chelsea still easily keep their unbeaten record, good. Better them than Liverpool.