Will Ronaldo ask to leave in the summer?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
We're inevitably going to either be in no European competition at all next season or at best the Europa or Conference

Given he's only on a 2 year deal anyway do we think he'll look to leave?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I think it’s probably best for both parties.

Woodenlung

I hope he does.

He's garbage at everything outside the penalty box.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
£600k a week which no one else will pay anywhere near. I doubt it.

Zen86

Nobody will pay his wages, not that I would shed many tears if he did leave.

BlueHaze

Honestly doesn't matter. We are crap with or without him.

JebelSherif

Supports
Huddersfield Town
I hope he does.

He's garbage at everything outside the penalty box.
And who was very much involved in the decision of Ronaldo to come back to United? I keep getting stick for mentioning this, but people need to accept that having a back-seat driver is never good - that phonecall in the summer de-railed Ole's rebuild and his comments (Sir Alex's if anyone is still wondering) after the Everton game - basically stating that Ronaldo should start and not be an impact sub, were totally out-of-order. It wouldn't happen at any other top club, to keep an ex-manager as a club ambassador is one thing, but to allow him to influence the way the club is running isn't right.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’ve stuck up for him a lot on here but it wouldn’t matter that much if he did, we’re poor right now regardless.

Hughie77

Yes , if not he needs to be back player, and unless we get younger hungry strikers in were fecked.

izec

Lets hope so, would be a blessing. We only bought him for him to not end up at City.

Kaos

Where would he go and who would have him? No other big club is paying his wages at 37. Only realistic takers would be somewhere in China or the Middle East but would he be happy ending his legacy that way when Messi will continue playing for PSG?

Dolf

And who was very much involved in the decision of Ronaldo to come back to United? I keep getting stick for mentioning this, but people need to accept that having a back-seat driver is never good - that phonecall in the summer de-railed Ole's rebuild and his comments (Sir Alex's if anyone is still wondering) after the Everton game - basically stating that Ronaldo should start and not be an impact sub, were totally out-of-order. It wouldn't happen at any other top club, to keep an ex-manager as a club ambassador is one thing, but to allow him to influence the way the club is running isn't right.
True. Let’s be honest. Did we really need Sancho and Ronaldo? Add VdB to the list and that’s a sh*t ton of money we should have spent on midfield.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hopefully. Some good moments but he doesn't help us. You need a really good team to carry him and make full use of his prowess in the box. More detrimental than helpful if you don't have a good team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Classic cafe. Trying to make it Ronaldo's fault.

Greenwood will never be our number 9, Rashford we can all see what form he's in, Cavani will be gone. Meaning who are we going to actually have up there?
We need to spend big money in midfield first.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yeah, and we should let him. He can't pass, he can't dribble, he can't control it. He can finish very well but we're not a team that generates any chances.

Zen

To go....where?

City ain't gonna want him again.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I think he will. More worryingly, I think Bruno will want to leave too and I wouldn't blame him. Despite what some think, he's a class player and we need to start getting the best out of him. I don't blame him if he leaves, who would want to stay in our shower of shite, playing 2nd rate European competitions and not a cat's he'll in chance of winning any kind of meaningful trophy.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Where would he go and who would have him? No other big club is paying his wages at 37. Only realistic takers would be somewhere in China or the Middle East but would he be happy ending his legacy that way when Messi will continue playing for PSG?
Well due to the Las Vegas situation, his only options are Russia, Middle East, or China. Although China has cracked down on Chinese Leagues paying insane wage dineros for European transfers. Brazil is also an option.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sir Alex will make sure he doesn’t. Unfortunately.

I also don’t see many options for him.

NewUser777

Should never have been signed int the first place.. Can go now, if I can choose.. Hate to say it, but Arsenal got bigger balls than us. Want to see Rashford, Sancho and Greenwood as our front three for any foreseeable future.

KeanoMagicHat

I sure hope so. And good luck to whoever takes on his massive wages and media circus.

the_cliff

Let's fecking hope so. Would save us a big headache of having to play him every bloody week when he can hardly play football anymore.

People are actually worried Ronaldo would want to leave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only our fans would care more about Ronaldo than United.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Not sure where he'd go.

If he did leave then it would make the task facing our next manager a lot less complicated though.