Will the supporters shout siuuuuuuuuuuu with Ronaldo after he scores? | Yes, yes we will

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
sounds brilliant and I’m glad we do it too.

hopefully away and home we hear plenty of it.

Superunknown

I have no issues at all with this. Let the fans celebrate and enjoy the moment. It's just fun. Sounded brilliant. :drool: :drool:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why not just celebrate as normal rather than some premeditated noise? It just doesn’t feel very “United” to me, the kinda thing you would hear an MLS team do, or if a British team did do it it would be Watford or Reading or someone like that.
:lol:

SIUUUUU!

So glad the crowd did it.

Nero

For years I found it cringey and cheesey. Today I've been suiiing like a mentalist :drool:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

laughtersassassin

I love it.

A bit like when Bayern Chat Thomas Muller with the announcer when he scores.

One of the most epic sounds in football

Ludens the Red

Why not just celebrate as normal rather than some premeditated noise? It just doesn’t feel very “United” to me, the kinda thing you would hear an MLS team do, or if a British team did do it it would be Watford or Reading or someone like that.
:lol: Bet you’re a blast at parties.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I loved it when the guys in the pitch did it! i started laughing and almost crying at the emotion about it. CR7 is here baby! our boy became a man and returned home. That moment finally it felt real to me :devil:

Ole'sattheWheel

I see what he's saying.
I can't imagine the hardcore Stretford enders doing it on a Saturday 3pm kick off against Wolves in a scrappy game.

On a European night on the other hand with a load of younger fans against Young Boys or something I can see it.

Personally I don't think I'll do it, but then again if everyone around me is clearly gearing up to do it who knows
Well, I was there today and when that first goal went in I absolutely joined in :wenger: :wenger:. Maybe I'll cringe looking back but I guess you had to be there

RUCK4444

Well, I was there today and when that first goal went in I absolutely joined in :wenger: :wenger:. Maybe I'll cringe looking back but I guess you had to be there
Why cringe? It’s just a celebration, moments like that are absolutely amazing and when you get to join in and add to the reaction it’s even better.

Plus oppo fans will feckin despise it which should make it mandatory :lol:

I absolutely SIUUUUUUU’d for both goals in the stadium today. :D

Ole'sattheWheel

Why cringe? It’s just a celebration, moments like that are absolutely amazing and when you get to join in and add to the reaction it’s even better.

Plus oppo fans will feckin despise it which should make it mandatory :lol:

I absolutely SIUUUUUUU’d for both goals in the stadium today. :D
True, and I had the same idea about the oppo fans :D.

Didn't realise how massive it was though until I watched the highlights back on youtube.
Getting 70k people to shout in unison like that - the man is a living legend

Lj82

True, and I had the same idea about the oppo fans :D.

Didn't realise how massive it was though until I watched the highlights back on youtube.
Getting 70k people to shout in unison like that - the man is a living legend
Any recommendations on which highlight pack captured the atmosphere best? Was watching the game on mute as the little one was sleeping

ZupZup

I was at the game and had to do it for both the goals…what an atmosphere it was.

I’d seen a number of fans who think it’s cringe or whatever but I just think back to when I was a United obsessed kid… I would have absolutely loved it.

Ole'sattheWheel

Any recommendations on which highlight pack captured the atmosphere best? Was watching the game on mute as the little one was sleeping
I just watched the ones on sky sports football youtube channel (can't post links as I'm a newbie but should be easy to find). Headphones in and full volume. The way it echoes around the stadium is amazing. I think it was just so electric while at the stadium that it was hard to fully take in

Charlie Foley

I was at the game and had to do it for both the goals…what an atmosphere it was.

I’d seen a number of fans who think it’s cringe or whatever but I just think back to when I was a United obsessed kid… I would have absolutely loved it.
I don’t mind the fans doing it actually. It’s a little silly but fun when you’re there. I think the celebration itself is lame on his part. “Signature” celebrations usually are

Lj82

I just watched the ones on sky sports football youtube channel (can't post links as I'm a newbie but should be easy to find). Headphones in and full volume. The way it echoes around the stadium is amazing. I think it was just so electric while at the stadium that it was hard to fully take in
Thanks

That sounded brilliant

Chipper

Adulterer.
Wondered what that was about yesterday, never heard or at least noticed it before. This fills in the blanks. In my own mind I was thinking it was similar to the noise the Icelandic fans do to accompany the thunder-clap thingy they do.

Suppose I still don't totally understand, I'd have though Siiiiuuuu would sound like See-oo but all I'm hearing is soo. Then again I don't speak Spanish so there's that.

Red00012

You can see a few of the younger people at the game actually doing the movement as well :D
Love it

I’ll be Siuuuuing for the season hopefully