Will Zidane have a management career outside Real Madrid?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Best indication yet Mbappe won't be going to Madrid I'd say.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a Zidane/Poch swap.

Don't rule Spurs out, if they give him Mourinho money that would be a huge pay rise.
Why would a manager who has won 3 CLs and 1 La Liga at one of the world's biggest clubs suddenly go and manage Tottenham Hotspurs :lol:? I'd understand if they has some insane cash injection but that's career suicide. Like being at a big 4 accounting firm and then turning up wanting to manage at the local store.

eltigreFalcao

It is fairly harsh to write him off that way in so early days. In a 10ish year-old career, do you really think he will not work for any other club elsewhere?

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I think he will manage Juventus after Real Madrid and eventually he will manage France and at those teams he will have a good chance of keep winning trophies and even if he doesn't his career as both manager and player has already being pretty good and I guess the only major achievment left for him would be to win a world cup as manager of France.

RoyH1

Like everyone above has said. One of the big Italian clubs (possibly Juventus), the French national team and maybe a big French club if he so decides.

Don't sleep on him having a third Real stint.