Willian | Arsenal player

Pronewbie

Peep
Respect his integrity knowing that he probably can't cut it anymore at this level and saving Arsenal a huge amount.

Say what you will but if our deadwood did the same we'd be delighted and they'd go up in our estimation.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Arsenal fans are something else. You know the news of him tearing up his contract has 2 posts about it on Arsenal Mania. Imagine if you had a player SO desperate to leave the club that they waived £20 million to leave and you don't even think it's worthy of discussion. Christ.

Cloud7

I respect him for this decision. A player who prefers to do something rather than just sit around and draw a salary.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Last year he wouldn't budge on his three year contract demands and now he's all of a sudden forefitting two years of it.

The only way that makes sense is if Arteta really is that unbearable to work with.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Should never have left, Cant understand why a 2 year deal offered by us was such a problem. Seemed fair to me.
Money wise probably he should and Chelsea probably will not force him to leave the club after the year of service he provided. I doubt he will have a place in Tuchel's formation though. If I am Willian I would not terminate the contract.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Last year he wouldn't budge on his three year contract demands and now he's all of a sudden forefitting two years of it.

The only way that makes sense is if Arteta really is that unbearable to work with.
There must be something in it otherwise he won't walk away from the 3 year contract.