Willian Jose

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Willian Jose is a match made from heaven. No wonder why Jose wants his Willian to Spurs

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
How many more random striker threads will be made over the next day.

Tel074

Hope this is true . Nothing to lose with a loan deal until the summer if he is a success we would probably get him cheap if he isn't it's still better than no striker . Decent striker with a decent scoring record

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Could be just using us to sort of make Spurs up their ante with regards signing him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I read this as Jose offered Willian to United, wondering how the feck he still had decision making reigns at Chelsea :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's sky so I'd take it with a bucket of salt

Deuterium

They want to move him to let their 20yo Alexander Isak be a regularly starter as he is a bigger prospect.

OverratedOpinion

I feel like I am going to be visiting a lot of random strikers Wikipedia pages over the next 24 hours.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
A career journeyman, his agent is probably trying to make a quick buck peddling him around. Nothing to see here.

Dante

Average bang
1 goal every 185 minutes in La Liga over the past 6 seasons. So fairly consistent in terms of numbers.

His nose also seems to be fully intact, so I'm not sure Ole will go for him.

HJ12

He is Willian Jose, not the Willian cnut from chelsea and neither the Jose cnut from Spurs. He is WIllian Jose.
When he signs for Spurs he'll be Jose's Willian though?

OverratedOpinion

I think in the next 24 hours we will be linked with the following:
  • Kevin Gameiro
  • Simone Zaza
  • Mariano
  • Loic Remy
  • Lucas Perez
  • Cedric Bakambu
  • Burak Yilmaz
  • Carlos Bacca
Anyone ranging from the "not quite shit" to decent category. Let me know if have missed anyone.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Has anyone watched the video? Clear bollocks. What does that even mean he’s been offered to us.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Why are they trying to bin off their top scorer on loan when they're in the hunt for a CL spot?

Between this and us supposedly losing out on players to Hertha Berlin I'm not sure I understand football anymore.

Red Stone

He's 36 now but was a football manager legend
Always signed him for free on Championship Manager 03-04. Such a beast. I think I might have seen a picture of him once, so that obviously tells you all you need to know about his illustrious career in real life.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Why are they trying to bin off their top scorer on loan when they're in the hunt for a CL spot?

Between this and us supposedly losing out on players to Hertha Berlin I'm not sure I understand football anymore.
I do not get why he’s gone to Berlin when supposedly Spurs, Chelsea and us were keen? Like wtf?

TheReligion

Abusive
Always signed him for free on Championship Manager 03-04. Such a beast. I think I might have seen a picture of him once, so that obviously tells you all you need to know about his illustrious career in real life.
He's a curly headed feck from what I recall. Like a young Michael Ball.

Mark Pawelek

Brazilian tall striker, 189 cm tall. 8 goals in 16 league starts this season. Now 28. No injuries so far this season. Some quality, as he played for Real Madrid 6 seasons ago. With Real Sociedad since then. In his best season he managed 15 goals and 4 assists in 32 starts.

Injury totals are good. Career-wise:
  • 6 injuries
  • 137 days lost
  • 18 matches missed.
In terms of playing he's a bit of a poacher. All his goals are scored from within the penalty area and he doesn't really assist.

This season, in an average game:
  • less than 2 shots
  • pass success is only 74% for an average of only 15 passes made
  • only one arial won
  • only 1 bad control
  • very few tackles made
  • rarely dispossessed

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
This rumor doesn't pass the smell test. Sociedad have a legitimate shot at finishing top four in La Liga and making the Champions League. Why would they loan out their leading scorer in the middle of the year? They might sell if in a financial pinch or if the price was too much to turn down, but a loan makes zero sense.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
This rumor doesn't pass the smell test. Sociedad have a legitimate shot at finishing top four in La Liga and making the Champions League. Why would they loan out their leading scorer in the middle of the year?
It doesn't make sense at all. Looks like they are just throwing any name out there and hoping one sticks.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Not sure why sky have such a bad rep on here. They're much better than some of the random crap people quote from twitter.
They're shite and fall for foreign sources without really applying much critical thinking.