Willy Kambwala

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I am not questioning the talent or their potential. I was simply referring to the valuation. The transfer fee is only part of the equation.

And why the diss on James? He is a young player himself with tons of potential and room to improve. When he arrived people were saying he is a left winger who won't get a game. Then he hit the ground running, adapted to the right wing and is now in a stage of his first season where he needs to find other strengths to suit our style. I'm very confident he will shine next season for us and we, as fans, should believe and stand behind him.

What's the point of buying talents if we turn on them the moment they go through a rough patch or are displaced by another player?
I personally don't care how much we spend on him as long as we get him. The post you quoted was a response to another poster who had questions regarding the fee for a player that is still 15.

I apologise to anyone if they're offended by my opinion on Dan James. But I'm just being honest and from what I've seen of him, I feel the £18m that was spent on him could've been better spent on another talent with a higher ceiling IMO.

Last edited:

United Pro

Felt so gutted for Axel by that injury he picked up in the warm up against Liverpool,if that hadn't happened genuinely believe he would still be in the team right now.
Axel has a lot of the attributes to be a top CB. He has a lot of qualities that, on paper, would make give him a good partner for Maguire. However, his recent injury record has been atrocious and he's still very untested as a starting CB in the premier league. Hopefully, he'll stay injury free next season and get more first team opportunities.

Either way, on Kambwala, if he is one of the more talented young defenders in France, it's good to see United linked with him.