Winter Break | FA Confirms from 19/20 season

Irwin99

Everytime I saw Liverpool come back after a break they always looked worse for it rather than it helping. If this helps them drop more points then I'm all for it.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

I don't get the logic behind putting us on Monday when we have an EL game on the following Thursday.

Alabaster Codify7

What's the fecking point? Let me guess - the FA will 'coincidentally' arrange international friendlies somewhere for the same time-period. Because we have 1-2 week breaks from league football all the time over here, they just always occur because of internationals. I expect this to be no different.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
What's the fecking point? Let me guess - the FA will 'coincidentally' arrange international friendlies somewhere for the same time-period. Because we have 1-2 week breaks from league football all the time over here, they just always occur because of internationals. I expect this to be no different.
Isn't it a Premier League decision rather than an FA one? I suspect it's just taking advantage of the usual whingers moaning about something to get more TV games and more TV revenue.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Internationals are in March with two matches planned for then.

Personally I'd have had the break straight after 3rd round of FA cup. Think that's a sensible time after the chaos of Xmas.