With Jose in, which Spurs players need to be demanding their agent gets them out ASAP?

Ventura

If some players had a problem with Poch, they're in for a shock with Mourinho, unless he has changed everything about himself in recent months.

Bocca9978

I can’t see Deli Alli getting on with Mourinho at all.

Not sure if any would ask to leave though. Not this season.

Dinghy

I'm pretty sure Harry Winks won't see a lot of gametime.

Irwin99

I'd argue he's got a much better base to build on with these players than his stint with United (and that's even with the four players who want to leave). Son and Kane are a manager's dream and he's got a fair few players who will do the boring no thrills defensive roles that Jose wants them to do.

Have a feeling he could get a lot out of this team and make them a very functional but effective side.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Those that do not wish to win trophies...?

Absolutely weird thread - the players will be excited, Mourinho wins trophies and is a very good manager.
No white text... OK.

Some players absolutely need to be thinking about their future and getting out as swiftly as possible.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
No white text... OK.

Some players absolutely need to be thinking about their future and getting out as swiftly as possible.
Laughable, bitter nonsense - the Spuds players will be excited to work with him.

He wins trophies wherever he goes, and Spurs haven't won one in 25 years.

I guess many Utd players will need to be "thinking about their future and getting out as swiftly as possible", under a manager of Solskjaer's level...?

Surely that's more dangerous to a player's career than having a guy who wins trophies wherever he goes...?

I'm guessing not though, since you view one as a 'nice guy' and the other as a 'baddie'.

Kappa123

Laughable, bitter nonsense - the Spuds players will be excited to work with him.

I guess many Utd players will need to be "thinking about their future and getting out as swiftly as possible", under a manager of Solskjaer's level...?

Surely that's more dangerous to a player's career than having a guy who wins trophies wherever he goes...?

I'm guessing not though, since you view one as a 'nice guy' and the other as a 'baddie'.
That's what Pogba is doing, to be fair. He has seen the writing on the wall; we have a manager with zero experience and the club has zero ambition so he is gone.

RedRover

I don't think its unreasonable for a player in this scenario to be concerned about Jose coming in, given how it turned out at United.

Yes - he has own trophies, but at United he looked very much out of ideas, as if the game had moved on and he didn't know what to do. Perhaps he has gone away and re-invented himself and he'll do something different. He's clearly a very intelligent man so that could happen.

The big thing for me would be his willingness to blame the players when things get tough. After sacking Pochettino he's under real pressure to improve on top 3/4 finishes and if it doesn't work here, you'd question whether he'll get another top job.

simplyared

Somehow I reckon he's happy with the squad he's taken over and I can't see any of them wanting out tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if they rally round him instead. That said if I were to name one player who could end up under Jose's bus then I'd say Eriksen.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think Winks wont be used that much, Lo Celso, Dele Alli as well. I'd guess he lines up like this at first. Maybe Eriksen for Ndombele if he decides he wants to stay. He'll want a new goalkeeper and fullbacks and probably midfield immediately though.

Gazzaniga
Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Sissoko Dier Ndombele
Lucas Kane Son​

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Feel Erikson is still the most obvious at the moment.

Jose loves commitment and couple that together with the Dane eager to leave then I think we'll see most of Erikson's remaining time at the club sat on the bench watching on,til January atleast.

Feel Lucas is going to play a prominent role under Jose. Perfect counter attacking individual.

Jose may also rejuvenate Dier.
Jose's predictable.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What a strange thread. Now that they have an authentic chance of winning something going forward they should be running to their agents to leave? Isn't it more likely that there is an unreasonable amount of hate and underestimation of Mourinho on this forum that these different angles pop up?

He's a top class manager. He couldn't deal with player power at United and he didn't feel supported by the board. So he completely lost it in the third season. That to me seems like 3 obvious problems at the same time, only one of which was the manager.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
If some players had a problem with Poch, they're in for a shock with Mourinho, unless he has changed everything about himself in recent months.
Id be worried if I was a Spurs defender. Jose wont tolerate how bad the defence was in the final 15mins of that Hammers game. Can see the Jose we all know and love making an appearance and throwing some of the defenders under the bus if he doesnt get to revamp his defenders over the Christmas break. Aurier first on the chopping block id say.

Most of the Spurs defenders want to move on from the club anyway, so could work out for him if he gets to bring in some players he is keen on in defence.