Wolves 20/21

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves

20 year old on loan with option to buy

So we signed a striker a left back and a midfielder looking like Nuno is planning change of formation having sold Doherty and Johnny is injured.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They had the Mexico third kit a while back too. I find it strange.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
@MsNuno

So what do Wolves fans make of selling Jota for 35m? He's always been impressive when I've watched you lot and along with Jimenez and Moutinho, your best player, non?

That Silva kid better be a world class player in the making...

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
@MsNuno

So what do Wolves fans make of selling Jota for 35m? He's always been impressive when I've watched you lot and along with Jimenez and Moutinho, your best player, non?

That Silva kid better be a world class player in the making...
One assist and seven goals was his contribution which isn’t great he’s inconsistent and not played well most of last season, his best games were in Europa league. He’s probably behind podence snd neto for a starting place. Having said that he is unplayable when on form and was brilliant in the championship and first pl season.
Think we are still bringing players in so see who we replace him with before panicking be interesting to see how he does at Liverpool

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
One assist and seven goals was his contribution which isn’t great he’s inconsistent and not played well most of last season, his best games were in Europa league. He’s probably behind podence snd neto for a starting place. Having said that he is unplayable when on form and was brilliant in the championship and first pl season.
Think we are still bringing players in so see who we replace him with before panicking be interesting to see how he does at Liverpool
Surprised to hear that. Have to admit that I've not really followed either Podence or Neto though. Must be nice having a Portuguese conveyor belt going.

DanWWFC

Supports
Wolves
Agree with all of this. €43m for a sub is a huge amount of money. Jota scores in bursts and a lot of them coming in one or two games.
Scored 6 Europa League goals but it was 2 hattricks. 7 PL goals in 6 games, two against a poor Norwich side. First season up he was sensational after November but he’s been poor this season. Nuno seems to trust Neto and Podence more. Hope he does well though because if he finds consistency he’ll be a top top player. On his day he’s unstoppable.

Andersons Dietician

Got to admire Portuwolves recruitment. Semedo is a guy a few seasons back many would have wanted at their club. Be watching to see how he gets on if they complete that signing.

dev1l

Got to admire Portuwolves recruitment. Semedo is a guy a few seasons back many would have wanted at their club. Be watching to see how he gets on if they complete that signing.
The fee has not been disclosed yet. Anyway Mendes should be happy with all the commissions he s getting from Wolves transfers....Doherty, Jota and now Semedo.

Higgy74

Supports
Wolves
I love Jota, being a wolves fan since 1988 he was one of my favourite players of our new era but as others have said he’s very inconsistent, explosive and unplayable on his day but capable of going 4/5 games without you even knowing he’s on the pitch.
With Traore, Neto and Podence all in front of him the price we got was more than fair.

Semedo will be a huge signing for us,definitely the Doc upgrade we needed and for a net spend of £15m, ridiculous really.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I love Jota, being a wolves fan since 1988 he was one of my favourite players of our new era but as others have said he’s very inconsistent, explosive and unplayable on his day but capable of going 4/5 games without you even knowing he’s on the pitch.
With Traore, Neto and Podence all in front of him the price we got was more than fair.

Semedo will be a huge signing for us,definitely the Doc upgrade we needed and for a net spend of £15m, ridiculous really.
On what basis do you say Semedo is an upgrade on Docherty?

I know a lot of Wolves fans, my wife is one, and as a fan base you are amongst the worst for shifting the goalposts after the event.

Doc has been amongst the best in his position in the PL for a number of years while Semedo basically did nothing of note at Barcelona.

It seems you are being seduced by reputation.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

I know a lot of Wolves fans, my wife is one, and as a fan base you are amongst the worst for shifting the goalposts after the event.

Doc has been amongst the best in his position in the PL for a number of years while Semedo basically did nothing of note at Barcelona.

Agreed. New signings always look exciting on paper, like Sanchez for Utd and Hazard for Real. But they need to perform too.

There is no guarantee that Semedo is an upgrade on Doherty.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Agreed. New signings always look exciting on paper, like Sanchez for Utd and Hazard for Real. But they need to perform too.

There is no guarantee that Semedo is an upgrade on Doherty.
There’s a massive tendency to behave in this way with Wolves in particular. A good barometer would be the reaction from United fans if we signed Semedo. The overarching feeling would be underwhelming.

I also see a lot of talk about Wolves’ evolving style and yet they’ve very much played on the counter so far this season, albeit only two games.

Nuno is tactically cut from similar cloth to Jose.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
There’s a massive tendency to behave in this way with Wolves in particular. A good barometer would be the reaction from United fans if we signed Semedo. The overarching feeling would be underwhelming.

I also see a lot of talk about Wolves’ evolving style and yet they’ve very much played on the counter so far this season, albeit only two games.

Nuno is tactically cut from similar cloth to Jose.
Agreed we need to wait and see with Semedo he’s a player nuno wanted to add to the squad, so he must think he can improve us as a team.
I don’t think you can compare Man Utd and wolves in terms of signings because there are different levels of expectations and huge differences in levels.

in respect to playing style our team only got together a few days before the season started and with the disruption of players leaving and new players coming in will take a time to gel and settle in. Too early to judge imo.

Higgy74

Supports
Wolves

well forgive me for having an opinion on a player I’ve watched since he first came to the club, I’ve only been a wolves fan since 1987 so maybe I don’t qualify, for what it’s worth this is my opinion...

he cannot defend for toffee, he is awful at it, even worse in a back four which Tottenham fans are now finding out, until Nuno introduced a wing back system into our play he wouldn’t have got nowhere near a place in the 11, please don’t think I don’t like Doc because I do, what he’s done with his limited ability is astounding and the last few seasons we couldn’t have asked more of him (well, maybe to defend a bit better) but I love the bloke but believe me, take it from a fan who’s been a season ticket holder longer than he played for us Semedo is an upgrade.

Robbie Boy

Spot on.

Robbie Boy

He was shit with them, turns out he’s still shit.
No idea why there was so much fan fare when he signed. I think it was just because he was coming from Barcelona. Anytime I've ever watched him play he's been poor.

I'm sure he'll improve for Wolves when he settles but he's not really all that.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Not a great start but I‘m confident Semedo is going to be a success.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Worst performance under nuno not sure Semedo was to blame whole team was woeful
Remember they totally collapsed at home vs Chelsea early last season. Hope for them it's just a blip.

cyberman

Does the manager have a bet for a draw every time they play us? Its not just tonight but every fecking time and they dont do this to any other top side.
The amount of times I see them rip Chelsea, City, Spurs etc apart and just sit on against us. Our games are dull as dishwasher while their big games usually are a spectacle.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I fecking hate playing against them. They're good at what they do but its so frustrating to watch. Basically the anti-United team and easily one of our hardest games to win every season because of the contrasting styles.

NinjaFletch

They're a fecking awful watch, and Nuno gets a ridiculously free pass for how negatively he sets them up.

Hope the cnuts lose every game with a 92 minute deflected goal from now till the end of time.