Woman hit by car at Abbey Road crossing

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
I've got a feeling she'll prefer Riding on a bus from now on.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Watching back again you can see there's Something in the way she moves, you can tell the car is going to hit her.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Nobody was surrounding her when he drove off, that's the whole point. The highest danger of her being struck again is in the next 10 seconds after the first incident. All he had to do was wait one minute for people to come and there'd be no danger of her getting hit again. Instead, he drove off, leaving her alone and exposed in the road, the cars behind might not see her until it's too late.
Watch the video, no cars approaching and she was surrounded by people within in seconds of him moving out of the way. But thank for proving once again people will over-react to anything they see on the internet. She was not hit a second time, there were no other cars approaching, others quickly came to her aid. Relax a little bit.

Tarrou

Watch the video, no cars approaching and she was surrounded by people within in seconds of him moving out of the way. But thank for proving once again people will over-react to anything they see on the internet. She was not hit, there were no other cars approaching, others quickly came to her aid. Relax a little bit.
:lol:

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
She's old enough to know better. I bet her mother sighed when watching this video.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The moment of impact is quite shocking, you can literally see her twist and shout.

EDIT: Feck you @JustAFan

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
im watching the cam now, there are some proper funny people out there
If I go past there soon, I'll tell you. I can make a sign with some megabantz on it so you see it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Twist and...shite.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Strawberry Fields Forever.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Dang, now she looks like a squashed Beatle (geddit?). And by squashed Beatle, I mean a bullet riddled phony spitting blood on a sidewalk.

Always bring the funny.

Member 39557

In fairness to the dumb bitch, she was on the crossing as the car approached it. There might be a case for the driver to answer in terms of due care and attention. Having said that, she would have seen the car and trying to outrun it rather than just stopping as it approached was a stupid idea!

Getsme

In fairness to the dumb bitch, she was on the crossing as the car approached it. There might be a case for the driver to answer in terms of due care and attention. Having said that, she would have seen the car and trying to outrun it rather than just stopping as it approached was a stupid idea!
I think she saw a claim.

Member 39557

I think she saw a claim.
Either that or she's a genuine idiot trying her best to prove Darwin right about survival of the fittest. I mean, you've got to be bloody fit to outrun a car.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Drivers views probably blocked by the car she ran behind and probably her view also.

Brophs

The One and Only
Do the Beatles have a song called "Watch the fecking traffic, you daft cunny"?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
She was running to the café as she wanted some Wild Honey Pie, but was distracted by as a blackbird flew in front of her face. As she lay there she shouted to the driver "don't pass me by" he said "cry baby cry" but "why don't we do it in the road?"