Womens Champions League

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Chelsea have looked lively after the first goal but that harsh pen out of nowhere could have killed the game now.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Pundits in the BT studio were sleeping on Barcelona big style in the pre-match preview. You’d think Chelsea were turning out against a Year 9 school team the way they were going on! :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Pundits in the BT studio were sleeping on Barcelona big style in the pre-match preview. You’d think Chelsea were turning out against a Year 9 school team the way they were going on! :lol:
I mean they did mention they won all their league games and only conceded 5 goals in the league and scored 131. I think that's kind of all you need to know.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I mean they did mention they won all their league games and only conceded 5 goals in the league and scored 131. I think that's kind of all you need to know.
Yes, but all ultimately plumped for Chelsea when asked to predict a winner.

3-0 down now inside 20 minutes. Barcelona could easily score six or seven the way things are going.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's still early enough to not panic, but the margin for error is 0 now. Hell of a team Barca. Chelsea won't have faced anything close to this level in the league.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Surely when you're 3-0 down that's the perfect time to panic
I just mean it's early enough in the game to not gung-ho and pile forward uncontrollably. Feck it, game over now. Unbelievable performance from Barca this half.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
If only there were fans here to gee the players up at half time with our anthem like Liverpool did against Milan:

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, CHELSEA

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I thought Chelsea were about to enter a period of domination both in the men's and woman's game...yet the men lost their cup final, clinging in to top four and underdogs for the last final, and the women are getting hammered in their final...

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Women's football has come such a long way. I'm thoroughly entertained by this superb Barca team.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
They're not not going to bother to dissect how Barca are able to dominate Chelsea. Just individual players losing their individual battles apparently.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I've seen this Kerr lass play before, she was raved up on the pre game build up for that game too and was absolute dogshit. Looks dogshit here too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've seen this Kerr lass play before, she was raved up on the pre game build up for that game too and was absolute dogshit. Looks dogshit here too.
She has 27 goals in about 32 games this season. She requires a lot of chances to score but Chelsea create a lot and she scores a lot. I think she's won the golden boot wherever she's been.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
She has 27 goals in about 32 games this season. She requires a lot of chances to score but Chelsea create a lot and she scores a lot. I think she's won the golden boot wherever she's been.
Does she score like 1% of her chances? The female version of Werner?

PoTMS

Did the commentator just say that Barcelona haven't missed Andreas Pereira?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Does she score like 1% of her chances? The female version of Werner?
She went through a phase at the start of the season where she was missing several sitters a game. She's still good for a terrible miss at least once a game, but she's improved as the season has gone on. She's also developed a lethal connection with Kirby.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
She's a weird one. Whenever I watch her, she gets ten chances and misses the lot. Then I check her stats and she's been great in every other games. I honestly don't know, I can see she's good, but when she's missing, she's missing.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
give that cup a kiss for good luck

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
She's a weird one. Whenever I watch her, she gets ten chances and misses the lot. Then I check her stats and she's been great in every other games. I honestly don't know, I can see she's good, but when she's missing, she's missing.
Yeah, for someone with such impressive scoring stats, she's not clinical at all. You can look at the score sheet of almost any given match and see she's scored two goals or a hatrick but then you watch the highlights and see she could easily have had two hatricks. I'm not sure she's all that wonderful overall, but her movement is fantastic.