Woodward and Glazers appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

What the f....oh oh I see you Ed you almost got me nice try! :lol:

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I honestly don’t understand our fans hatred of these two. Yes, they have made some managerial appointment mistake, but United are doing well financially of the pitch and no many other clubs back their managers like they do.

Thank you Woodward and Glazers for continuing supporting this great club and hopefully, we will reap the benefits of your support when we get a competent manager and great squad that can compete for the highest honors.

Edit:I don’t know if there already a thread on this. If there is Mods can close or merge.
With all due respect, this is an "Ole out" thread. Personally I disagree with everything you have said but its your opinion and you're entitled to it, however without trying to be sarcastic there does appear to be a bit of subtle wummery going on here.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I honestly don’t understand our fans hatred of these two. Yes, they have made some managerial appointment mistake, but United are doing well financially of the pitch and no many other clubs back their managers like they do.

Thank you Woodward and Glazers for continuing supporting this great club and hopefully, we will reap the benefits of your support when we get a competent manager and great squad that can compete for the highest honors.

Edit:I don’t know if there already a thread on this. If there is Mods can close or merge.
I have a nasty feeling you aren't joking. Hopefully you are joking.

I didn't know there was anyone who though a hostile buy out followed by the Glazers using us as their own private piggy bank hasn't been anything other than a disaster. We were debt free before and a huge amount of money has been siphoned off since and we are still leveraged to the hilt. Woodward is as big a disaster.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'm stopping this silliness - troll or clueless - doesn't matter.

Close shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.