World Cup 2014 Tickets

tom porter

I'm going to the Belgium vs. Russia and France vs. Ecuador games. Are any fellow Cafe members, newbie or full, going as well?

Really hoping I get to see Adnan play live.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Got both ours through the random allocation phases. Some good games you got and getting some knockout games is excellent, must have refreshed like crazy when the first come first serve stuff happened.
In Phase 1, we were in the queue for 90mins+. I was ready to close out and then got in suddenly, the same time as my friends. We went with the 2 Brasilia matches. IIRC this FCFS process was a pretty big clusterf*ck with lots of complaints from around the world about the system not working. In Phase 2, I lucked out and got in almost instantly so we snatched up the Rio+QF matches.

The knockouts will be tricky because we have a 24hr period of match 53 in Brasilia, a red-eye flight, and then match 56 in Salvador. Ah well, should be fun!

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Big ticket dump last night. 180,000 tickets for all 64 matches became available.

Managed to get through the queue and pick up a Cat 1 Cameroon vs. Brazil and a Cat 3 Uruguay vs. England, in addition to the 5 Rio matches I got in the first sales phase. I'm absolutely buzzing for this! :D

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
I just looked and there are still tickets for England & Costa Rica, and for a surprising number of games. I just thane for England v Italy, but will probably look to pick some up from touts whilst there.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
I've got two tickets for Category 1 Round of 16 - Match 52 in Recife. If anyone wants these I can give them to you at cost price $220 US each.

Let me know soon!

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
WTF. Am I the only guy going there without any tickets?! No Rio tickets are available and I've been on that site every day!

antohan

I've got two tickets for Category 1 Round of 16 - Match 52 in Recife. If anyone wants these I can give them to you at cost price $220 US each.

Let me know soon!
I very muuch doubt I will need them :(

xmarcus80

WHAT? Are you sure that red Brazil-Mexico wasn't a wheelchair ticket? I've been trying all day and an app developed by one of the members on Bigsoccer is showing all 0's.
Hi, do you still have this app? Can you send it to my email? Thanks

antohan

Anyone know whats the best option for quarter final tickets? France Germany? Scanner got busted by FIFA :(

@antohan
Is this latest? It was working fine last week. Scorpyn has kept releasing new version overcoming various "bust ups", I'd keep tabs on that as there's no chance in hell you can get tickets from FIFA any other way.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
They were blocking many scanner users today. Some got tickets the normal way, refreshing the page constantly. Either way, it seems I gonna get ripped off furiosly if I wanna attend the game.