World Cup Betting Thread

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Got bored so started putting little bets on in play. Had 30p on Over 2.5 Greek corners. Returned 55p. Put 55p on Over 2.5 Mach Goals. Returned 1.55 :D

Also had a £20 single on Colombia. Returned £38.50 which has gone on Uruguay @ 1.5
Still going with this. Put the £1.55 on Cavan anytime goalscorer, won £3.56. Put £3.56 on Italy, returned £11.24!

Decent run this :D

relx

Frnkie Sys
Gone for total 5 and 6 goals for CIV-JPN, couldn't really decide who will win the game

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Same thing for Ivory Coast - Japan @ 1.90.
4 minutes. They even played for six.

My bookie continues to offer this, so, we're gonna take it again for Switzerland - Ecuador match @ 2.00. bet365 has it offered too.

Usually that's just one long(ish) foul. Six subs gets you three added minutes, goal or two, and won't even need a foul.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
For today I've put £5 on the following:

France win 1/3
Over 3.5 cards France vs Honduras 4/6
Over 2.5 goals and BTTS Argentina vs Bosnia 7/5
Drmic anytime 13/8

£5 returns £70

Cantonarightboot

soooo close! Had IC for 3-1 win last night @ 100/1!! That deflected Drogba shot had me leaping out of the chair :lol:

Need a Swiss win to get a few quid back (FINALLY)!!

Heard this morning now that Higuain is a big doubt for later on :( have him as TS & Germany to win bet!! Fingers crossed he makes it!!

JB7

Was too slow putting £60 on Ivory Coast in the "First to 7 corners" market on Betfair. They were 33-1 while sat on 5 corners with 10 minutes to go, the market got took down in the 5 seconds or so it was confirming the bet. :(

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Looking at the BTTS and win markets for the next game. Swiss at 5.5 & Ecuador 7's ... Is the weather going to hinder the Swiss as much as I think?
I'll be on BTTS, maybe even BTTS+over 2.5 goals.

There does seem to be a good market though for BTTS and Team X to win.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Agree with you there mate, although the fact there hasn't been a draw might lead me to leave the result for this one. Should be a tight affair
Very true, but if England vs Italy doesn't end in a draw - there is hope that no game ever again will be a draw! ;)

DannyDash

4 minutes. They even played for six.

My bookie continues to offer this, so, we're gonna take it again for Switzerland - Ecuador match @ 2.00. bet365 has it offered too.

Usually that's just one long(ish) foul. Six subs gets you three added minutes, goal or two, and won't even need a foul.
I had the same for all of yesterdays games, all had 4+ mins except for Colombia game which had 6 subs and two goals but only had 3 mins added on :houllier: What other games did you do for that market?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had an incredible day yesterday, started with £100, put it on Columbia -1. Then started putting on between £100 and £200 on btts to score in Italy and Japan game as singles, along with in play bets on goals and corners. Finished at £800.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I had the same for all of yesterdays games, all had 4+ mins except for Colombia game which had 6 subs and two goals but only had 3 mins added on :houllier: What other games did you do for that market?
Just those mentioned, England - Italy and Ivory Coast - Japan. Haven't noticed the market before. Too bad about Columbia - Greece match, I feel ref could've easily elongate the match more.

It was not a close game, maybe that's one of the reasons.

red_hatz

Is it me or is the coral site just incredibly glitchy and generally just terrible

Anyway todays bets I have:

Either valencia to score at 4/1
And
Drmic to score and swiss to win at 5/1

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Switzerland seem pretty good value to me at over evens. Something that I fancy is 2/1 with Skybet on them to win either 1-0,2-0 or 2-1. I can't see them winning another scoreline.

DannyDash

Just those mentioned, England - Italy and Ivory Coast - Japan. Haven't noticed the market before. Too bad about Columbia - Greece match, I feel ref could've easily elongate the match more.

It was not a close game, maybe that's one of the reasons.
Yeah I just seen it yesterday and all the games apart from the Colombia one have had 4+ mins I think.
I agree the fact it was 2-0 was the reason but its stupid seen as Holland Spain was 5-1 and they added 4 mins lol
Market is all on luck really. England-Italy was a banker imo in the conditions of Manaus there was always going to be a lot of added time

MJLD

Still going with this. Put the £1.55 on Cavan anytime goalscorer, won £3.56. Put £3.56 on Italy, returned £11.24!

Decent run this :D
Decided to try this too, see how far I can get with the pennies left in my account! Makes the games a bit more interesting.

relx

Frnkie Sys
I've got a 1-1 and 1-2 for Switzerland-Ecuador. Having an absolute nightmare at this WC thus far....

DannyDash

SWI-ECR over 1.5 match goals
ARG-BOS over 2.5 match goals
FRA-HON over 2 goal line

comes in @ 2/1