Gaming World of Warcraft (PC, Mac)

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Looking forward to it, what's your toon named?
I have 2. I was originally levelling an orc warlock named Drhook, but the wife is watching her mum's house for the week so I'm levelling an orc warrior named Jimcroce to level with her when she returns.
I'm on Razorgore though, so it's not me you have to worry about.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
20 min queue on Zandalar Tribe. Honestly my first queue since release.

Been fun so far, the filthy alliance tried to kill Thrall yesterday but the brave Horde (with my level 29 Shammy in the first line of defence) made sure they didn't get a hit on him.

Oldyella

I'm enjoying it so far.

The slower pace and feelings of nostalgia will keep me interested for a while yet.

Having wobbles on the class i am playing though, orc hunter up to 25 but while I enjoy it, I always played mage or a healer previously and not sure if I should swap before I sink anymore time in.

Oldyella

Hmm. Something happened overnight? My realm (Zandalar tribe) has gone from Full to Medium pop with only a few now marked as full.

Ralaks

I think it has something to do with how many are playing also. I am playing on Noggenfogger and it also goes up in the evening

Simbo

And left the server in doing so?
I've always thought the full/medium/low refers to current players?

If its 'characters created on the server' that would make little sense as when people stop playing it would give no reflection of how busy the server is.

Also, feck this game, lost my entire weekend to it.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
It's how many are currently logged in now. Every day mine goes from Medium to Full and back again.

Just started creating my army of bank characters to use the mailbox as a bank. Got Dwarfbanker and Totalbanker but someone has nicked my old favourite Whatabanker.

Marcelinho87

I've always thought the full/medium/low refers to current players?

If its 'characters created on the server' that would make little sense as when people stop playing it would give no reflection of how busy the server is.

Also, feck this game, lost my entire weekend to it.
It's how many are currently logged in now. Every day mine goes from Medium to Full and back again.

Just started creating my army of bank characters to use the mailbox as a bank. Got Dwarfbanker and Totalbanker but someone has nicked my old favourite Whatabanker.
That is me told, I always thought it was overall population of the server not just those logged in.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Stupid Wow. I took the plunge and lvled to 10. Now I'm sitting at work with that familiar old craving to go and play.

I feel like a relapsed junkie.

sebsheep

Stupid Wow. I took the plunge and lvled to 10. Now I'm sitting at work with that familiar old craving to go and play.

Just 10 more minutes... I'll just run over there...One more quest. The outside world is now a stranger to you.

Oldyella

Ah. That makes sense. I have always assumed it related to the total players on the server. Mainly as the ones I use on retail never change.

sebsheep

Ok I am downloaded, gimme a server! I wanna play with some of you guys at the very least.
Good luck with that, most people are on different servers/factions. Redcafe members lack the organisational skills to solve the issues. the rppvp realm (Zandalari Tribe) has 3 cafe memebers I think. @duffer on horde and @Grylte + @Ødegaard are both in a Norwegian guild on alliance.
That's probably the busiest realm for this forum.
Other than that I think me and @P-Ro are on opposing factions on Razorgore.

Marcelinho87

Good luck with that, most people are on different servers/factions. Redcafe members lack the organisational skills to solve the issues. the rppvp realm (Zandalari Tribe) has 3 cafe memebers I think. @duffer on horde and @Grylte + @Ødegaard are both in a Norwegian guild on alliance.
That's probably the busiest realm for this forum.
Other than that I think me and @P-Ro are on opposing factions on Razorgore.
Well that sucks donkey balls.

I wanna go Alliance... Norwegian guild no good for me though!

Jeez guys.

Marcelinho87

I didn't end up joining the Norwegian guild. So I'm free if you find a good one. :p
Right, well I am working tomorrow until 7pm and Wednesday until 1pm after that I am free until Sunday! I will get on and start up and see what is what then.

OleGunnar20

Ha! I convinced my buddy to give it a go for old times sakes - we played religiously together back in school in 2005, eventually moving on to working, paying taxes, negotiating your mobile phone contract etc, yknow, the real fun stuff. Wow was left behind.

I get a text from him at about 11am the day after we played for a few hours straight:

"Mate I'm worried. I'm sitting at work and all I can think about is going home and playing wow, it's all happening again"

"Maybe I should roll a mage this time.."

That game's got claws.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Let's face it. Your leveling guild will be very different than your raiding guild.
For some maybe, not in my case.
This guild was made months before launch, and most of us who are going to keep playing the game, when all the "tourists" leave, are going to stay and raid with it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I joined a random guild recruiting in my starting area. I love answering all their question about whether a hunter should use a dagger or a sword. Random guilds are the best.

I do run (no pun intended) that leveling takes a shite load of time that I may have had 15 years ago, but not with those 30 minutes I'm able to play per day now. Running to Ironforge and back is all I did yesterday :(

Siorac

I joined a random guild recruiting in my starting area. I love answering all their question about whether a hunter should use a dagger or a sword. Random guilds are the best.

I do run (no pun intended) that leveling takes a shite load of time that I may have had 15 years ago, but not with those 30 minutes I'm able to play per day now. Running to Ironforge and back is all I did yesterday :(
Exactly why I'm not getting back into MMOs. I would either lose my life and neglect all my other responsibilities, or I simply wouldn't be able to get anything done in the game.

MadMike

Exactly why I'm not getting back into MMOs. I would either lose my life and neglect all my other responsibilities, or I simply wouldn't be able to get anything done in the game.
Sounds like you have too many responsibilities. You only have one life. Live a little.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Tried asking on discord 3-4 times and once once on pm to the guild lead for a In-game invite. Never got a response. :(
But... you were in the guild on discord, so would happen eventually.
They've been busy as feck.
Lots of cool guilds on server anyway, so you'll be fine, worst case you can join us later, if you want a Norwegian one.
We're like 700 members, hopefully many quit the game... :lol:

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
But... you were in the guild on discord, so would happen eventually.
They've been busy as feck.
Lots of cool guilds on server anyway, so you'll be fine, worst case you can join us later, if you want a Norwegian one.
We're like 700 members, hopefully many quit the game... :lol:
I thought it was 400? 700 makes sense of how it's been busy, especially with a maximum of 600 members per guild. :p

MadMike

I will be back I always drop in and out for a few months with a plus sub... What do you mean? Class? Templar only upto CP170ish though.
I see. I was really asking if you did PvE, Open World PVP or BGs.

You're a filthy casual though, 170CP bloody 'ell. 1250 CP here :nervous: