Worst PL players of the season...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
According to whoscored, these are the worst rated 10 players in the PL.

Fabio Silva
Ashley Barnes
Nikola Vlasic
Salomon Rondon
Steven Bergwijn
Joe Gelhardt
Mads Roerslev
Tom Cleverly
Aaron Lennon
Shandon Baptiste
Few times I've seen Vlasic when he's started for West Ham he's been hopless.

Was an odd signing considering he was at Everton and didn't do much and then 2-3 years later West Ham sign him for similar fee.

Perhaps he'll come good next season but seems one of those just not suited to the prem.

Ings picked up a bit recently but considering the hype when we signed him he hasn't been that good at all. And Leon Bailey been constantly injured so that's two disappointing signings from us post Grealish.

lsd

The Oracle
Fabio Silva cost £35m and has zero goals in 25 games this season. 4 goals last season. But, he is only 19, but that's a lot of money for Wolves on a player who looks far from ready

I think there is a really good player in him and he will prove it

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Bruno Fernandes is up here, he has been found out and was hugely overrated.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Rubbish take on Grealish! He has failed to be spectacular, but that takes time when adopting the ideas of Pep Guardiola. He has been good and also very good in many games, just not great (yet). People love to see him fail, but he gets 7’s in most games and has a lot of good involvements. Silly to include him here and Lukaku certainly isn’t doing better. We have to remember Grealish plays for the best team in the league with tons of competition, Lukaku plays for a team that has dropped massively in performance this year and he doesn’t play even when there are no competing strikers.
What a silly comment and you just backed up my point.

Grealish is playing in a better team. Lukaku has been poor as I said, however the level of service he would get at City would mask his performances with goals.

Gandalf

Bruno Fernandes is up here, he has been found out and was hugely overrated.
Utter fecking nonsense. He has been good this season rather than excellent, that is hardly being found out especially set in the context of a team that has badly gone off the rails and spent the year in turmoil. You could equally say for example that Mendy has been found out this season as after all the accolades last year he has been pretty average for Chelsea this season. A dip in form is not the same as being the worst PL player of the season.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Utter fecking nonsense. He has been good this season rather than excellent, that is hardly being found out especially set in the context of a team that has badly gone off the rails and spent the year in turmoil. You could equally say for example that Mendy has been found out this season as after all the accolades last year he has been pretty average for Chelsea this season. A dip in form is not the same as being the worst PL player of the season.
Fernandes not the "worst" per se, but compared to where people were putting him on some pedestal, he is in with a shout. He is not as good as people claimed. I stand by that, too

Gandalf

Fernandes not the "worst" per se, but compared to where people were putting him on some pedestal, he is in with a shout. He is not as good as people claimed. I stand by that, too
In a truly terrible season playing for the wort United team in living memory he has scored 10 Pl goals, two more than your boy Lukaku for reference who cost almost twice as much and is in the Chelsea team purely to be a goalscorer. It is just a bit weird that you want to try and take shots at Bruno when half of your teams starting XI belong in the PL most overrated of the season.

BurgerVan

Supports
Arsenal
In a truly terrible season playing for the wort United team in living memory he has scored 10 Pl goals, two more than your boy Lukaku for reference who cost almost twice as much and is in the Chelsea team purely to be a goalscorer. It is just a bit weird that you want to try and take shots at Bruno when half of your teams starting XI belong in the PL most overrated of the season.
Ok Bruno. ;)

Lukaku, Saul, Rashford, Tavares, McTominay.

Lukaku or Rashford for me.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
its not taking shots at Bruno, its simply stating he is not as good as first claimed.

Not hard to understand....